Live Ready Sound - Triple Rectifier 6L6 and EL34 pack reviews.

• Hello everyone,

I got the chance to checkout the Live Ready Sound Triple Rectifier packs (6L6 and EL34), all studio profiles.

Lets start with the 6L6 pack:

Amp: 2010 Multiwatt Triple Recitifer w/ 6L6 power amp tubes.

Overdrives included: Maxon VOP-9, 808x, OD9Pro+, Airis Savage

Cabs: Mesa Traditional 412

Speakers: Celestion Greenback, K100, British V30

Mics: Shure SM7B, Blue Cactus, Heil PR20, SM58

This pack covers a TON of ground, all 3 channels are profiled and the Modern and Vintage settings of Channels 2 and 3 are profiled. There are a lot of awesome tons to be had from this pack. Channel 2 is great for some crunchy rock stuff, while channel 3 covers virtually everything from heavy metal to death metal to djent.

Overall this pack is exactly what you want if you're looking for a Triple Rectifier w/ 6L6 tone, with over 100 profiles, there's something for everyone no doubt. The only thing I would suggest to the profiler is to better Tag the profiles (put what overdrive is used, what channel setting, etc). Sometimes the overdrive or channel Modern/Vintage wasn't written out.

Amp: 2010 Multiwatt Triple Recitifer w/ EL34 power amp tubes.

Cabs: Mesa Traditional 412, Mesa Oversided 412, Marshall 1960

Speakers: Black Shadow 90's, V30

Mics: Shure SM7B, Heil PR30, Heil PR20

This pack includes 60 rigs. This pack is similar to the 6L6 version (obviously) however the low end is a little tighter and the mids are a little more present. Essentially it's just a different flavour of the Triple Rec tone. As with the 6L6 pack, this EL34 version is very well profiles, covering all channels and settings.

In conclusion both of these packs are awesome. Very true to the Triple Rec sound. The profiler can improve on these packs by improving the tagging of future profiles, including some Merged and DI profiles, and add more mics/cabs to the mix.

Awesome job Live Ready Sound (Aka Deadpan)!!!

• Thanks for the report and supporting Tim, i am using Seymour butt blackout active PU's and this pack has given me some of the best loud /dynamic range leads that i have experienced, i own all the triple Rec packs BTW..I have to say some vendors are an automatic buy for me when they have demonstrated new ideas and consistent quality through their packs
    Tim is one talented dood, and i have found that he does that with all his packs.

His IR's have been great on the Soldano for me.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.