[LRS] Deluxe Tweed New Sound Sample Wow

• Update V4 is live. Included 8 profiles using a sm57 and Md421 dual mic'd.

These profiles are very guitar dependent.

Here is a quick improv, first clip is a Les Paul with 08, second is a Tele with 04.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Blame it on @ashtweth :)

• Tim YOUR the best man, i dont think i have seen ANY updates in packs from others that are as consistent in QUALITY, its not just the amount of rigs man its the QUALITY. You really do go the extra mile to please your customers man. Thanks so much for doing this man :) , gonna go straight to the LP/Strat with these. Just remember my friends, Playing Funk can get you chicks :D haha. Thanks Tim!

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Those clean ones from the new set are really good. They are very pleasing as they are but the work really well with FX for funk/reggae/clean rock patches eg modulation and delays etc.

• Thanks Ant for the report!
    Clean was definitely the goal here :) I especially liked middle pickup position with my Les Paul on the cleans.

That is funny - that was exactly what I was doing. These work with single coils but the mid position on an LP has a great balance with these - not a setting I use all that much either.

• I just bought the D130F IR from LRS.

Last year I sold my 1x15" Box with the Weber California 15" compliant.

This IR nails it on the wall and is exactly what I have sold with this box. The static JBL bass is just possible with 15" speakers.

In combination with a 12" Weber Ceramic this was my "wall of clean".

zuviel thread macht blead

• Thanks Wogo for the purchase and the report!

What amps are you using the IRs with?

The D130 is an interesting speaker. While not suited for higher gain it works very nice for clean and edge tones.

You are the second person in the last week to reach out after purchasing an IR pack for the Kemper and report very great results.

I find this exciting as I never thought of the IRs as being for the Kemper. More for modelers like the Axe FX and Helix.

Seems for clean tones they can work wonders with the Kemper also. :)

• Right now I used them with a Fender Twin, also the Lazy J Amps from Andy work fine. Distortion is not the friend of the D130, but clean Sounds work excellent.

zuviel thread macht blead