My first reamp project woot!

• I just reamped all the electric guitars on this piece, replacing all those nasty plugins. What a difference! Much more open sounding now, and better separation between instruments. Very nice amp sounds, I wish I could say the same about my playing ;)

On to the excuses - very rough mix, not really any kind of arrangement yet. The cringe worthy guitar solo is a sketch solo, just jotting down ideas. All the synth parts are an Access Virus TI. Drums are Addictive Drums 2 and I still need to edit some of the MIDI tracks for realism. IOW, it's not even close to finished yet!

Who Knew rough mix

Thanks for listening! :)

• Do you have the original track to compare or did I miss that one? Either way, it sounds good man keep it goin' 8o

Thanks Muddy and 808!

I just starting dumping all the plugins and didn't bother saving it LOL. The tones are WAY better, believe me. Now I'm going back in to older pieces that I thought were finished. This should keep me busy for a while, but totally worth it. The Kemper is definitely a game changer in my little world.

I think I read that the same guy was responsible for the Access Virus which actually swayed me towards the Kemper. The Virus is another piece of gear that just sounds great.