Screen error? OMG..

• I bought kemper for about a month.
    Initially, it worked.
    However, after a few days, no text appears on the screen like the picture.
    Text appears after a few minutes of operation, but now the text does not appear on the screen for hours.
    The firmware is also the latest version.
    Is there someone like me?
    Is the factory reset possible when the screen is not visible?
    Please let me know if there is a solution.

• Please open a support ticket.

• I bought Kemper A week ago, I have same problem.
    I Guess, A main output make this problem.
    When I connected out my Kemper to monitor output with my amp, It was Okay, but When I connected out my Kemper to main output (5.5 line) with my amp, It has no words in a screen.
    (I'm so sorry that I can't write down English well)
    unfortunately, I'm Korean, so I'm afraid to send my thing to German to fix this.
    plz give me A Solution.

• Please open a support ticket. See my signature.

• I know this is a super old thread, but did anyone ever find the solution? I'm currently dealing with this issue with a brand new unit. Never even got to try the thing out. I spoke to Sweetwater tech support and they plan on shipping out a replacement unit, but Kemper suggested loading an old OS to test the head, then updating the firmware. Wondering if I should just get the replacement anyway if this issue may come back.

• Code
    I had this problem. I sent a message to kemper support and they helped me to update my kemper by doing a boot.
    But the problem happened again, then I discovered that the problem was the USB of my computer that was defective.
    send a message to support here on the kemper website. And when you do the procedure, do it with the pc's usb disconnected.
    Important after disconnecting the cable from the computer, also remove the cable from the socket on your kemper for a few seconds.
    Hope this helps.