Remote is rebootig with 5.4.1

• Hi,

I've just updated my KPA to 5.4.1. Having updated, sometimes remote reboots it self and KPA freeze. Also when I go to Perform mode after Browse, my rig sound changes. For example; after I built a rig on browse mode and store it, I turn it to perform mode and suddenly same rig sounds different. I am having really hard time with remote and this problem after updated to 5.4.1. Any body has those issues ?

• No issues here. A rig in performance mode is a 1:1 copy. It must sound the same. There is only one thing if it sounds different , you have locked something. Please check out that nothing in a performance or in browsesection is locked.
    I had this sound issue too in my very first kemper days and it was a exact this lock problem.

• ...and locking is really separate between Browser and Performance Mode. So, if you lock the Cabinet in Browser Mode it is not automatically locked in Performance Mode and vice versa.

• Hi,

I've just updated my KPA to 5.4.1. Having updated, sometimes remote reboots it self and KPA freeze. Also when I go to Perform mode after Browse, my rig sound changes. For example; after I built a rig on browse mode and store it, I turn it to perform mode and suddenly same rig sounds different. I am having really hard time with remote and this problem after updated to 5.4.1. Any body has those issues ?

Are you using Rig Manager when this behavior occurs? What I have found is that the same thing happens to me when I'm building my performances in Rig Manager and then switch to Performance mode on the Kemper itself, sometimes it hasn't "synced" with Rig Manager yet. I was getting really upset and frustrated at first but what I've found is that if I stay in "Browser" mode on the Kemper while using Rig Manager, that usually things go okay. The remote DOES seem to have issues with rebooting all the time when connected to Rig Manager though (thinking I may have a faulty remote)