Laney LionHeart L20H uploaded ...

• I got access to a Laney LionHeart L20H amp this weekend and made a series of profiles with it. Neat amp! I thought they turned out pretty good. They're up on Rig Exchange under user "BSD". Hope you like them!

Clean Channel:

LANEY L20H CL 1
    LANEY L20H CL 2
    LANEY L20H CL 3
    LANEY L20H CL 4
    LANEY L20H CL 5
    LANEY L20H CL 6

Drive Channel:

LANEY L20H DR 1
    LANEY L20H DR 2
    LANEY L20H DR 3
    LANEY L20H DR 4
    LANEY L20H DR 5
    LANEY L20H DR 6

• I hope you all like these. I did not include any effects in the profiles - so ... BYOE. :) Even something simple like just a little reverb can make them sound a lot better. But I figured everyone pretty much has their own preferred settings for those, so I thought they'd be easier for people to test out to see if they liked them or not if I simply left the effect sections empty.

BTW, if anyone has any suggestions for improvement in how to make profiles like these better, please let me know. I'm pretty new at the whole profiling thing and any suggestions or tips for improvement are welcome.

Thanks!!

• bsd512 this was my favourite amp. I had Fenders, Mesa's and a couple of others, but I ended up selling them all once I got the Lionheart. So to finally find a profile as good sounding as this, is so cool. I've been playing with "LANEY L20H CL 1" all morning and it captures everything I remember about that amp.

I've also managed to play a couple of things I wrote using that amp and they sound better than they do with other profiles, so I'm very, very happy! Thank you!

• Thanks! Those are very good. The clean channel sounds great when the gain gets turned up a little. That hair on top makes it really fun to play.

I will probably get away with the "CL 5" and "DR 5" profiles, because they sounded pretty true to the 1-2 ones when the gain gets dialed down.

If I had a wish, it would be great to have some profiles with just a little less 121 in the mix, especially on the drive channel, for some variation.

Great job!

• Thanks I didn't have any/many Laney Amp profiles!

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• bsd512 this was my favourite amp. I had Fenders, Mesa's and a couple of others, but I ended up selling them all once I got the Lionheart. So to finally find a profile as good sounding as this, is so cool. I've been playing with "LANEY L20H CL 1" all morning and it captures everything I remember about that amp.

I've also managed to play a couple of things I wrote using that amp and they sound better than they do with other profiles, so I'm very, very happy! Thank you!

Ok this is now my favourite clean profile...up the gain on it slightly and it's glorious. Thanks again, I love it! I've found my sound again!

Thanks I didn't have any/many Laney Amp profiles!

Thanks! Sorry, I haven't been on the forum for a bit so I missed the comments. I'm glad you all like these! I borrowed the amp from a friend to do the profiles, it's a very cool amp! I like it a lot.