Kemper 2 expectations

• I just noticed this video, apparently people slightly more famous than us also asked for a Kemper Stomp Box:

The feature request starts around 2:25:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I just noticed this video, apparently people slightly more famous than us also asked for a Kemper Stomp Box:

The feature request starts around 2:25:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I would love that. Another thing I would like to see would be a 112 powered combo version with frfr coaxial speaker, xlr out, and remote in. Combo in one hand, gigbag on back, coffee in the other hand, ready to go. Wouldn't suit everyone I know but would be a godsend for simple players like me.

• Combo in one hand, gigbag on back, coffee in the other hand, ready to go

I totally thought you were going to go for the 3 arm thing there. Now that I think about it, having a 3rd arm would definitely improve my playing so a 3rd arm would be a great Kemper2 feature ^^

• I totally thought you were going to go for the 3 arm thing there. Now that I think about it, having a 3rd arm would definitely improve my playing so a 3rd arm would be a great Kemper2 feature ^^

Great for those 11 finger tapping riffs. I mean it's possible today, but it's not dignified.

KPA Unpowered Rack, Kemper Remote, Headrush FRFR108s, BC Rich Mockingbird(s), and a nasty attitude.

• I would love if kemper 2 come up with a line input tube buffer (FRFR) to give the playing feel experience like you would plug in yourself to a real tube amp!

A good example:

External Content youtu.be

• I would love if kemper 2 come up with a line input tube buffer (FRFR) to give the playing feel experience like you would plug in yourself to a real tube amp!

A good example:

External Content youtu.be

I don't think the Kemper needs that. It is almost 1:1 feel-wise with a tube amp, barring a bit of latency.

But you could always get something like a Fryette Power Station and use that behind the Kemper, as it is quite transparent and is tube driven.

• I had a VHT Valulator (just like the one above the KPA in the video) that I used with several modelers before I bought the KPA. With the early 2010s gear from Line 6, Roland, and Hughes and Kettner, the Valulator made a difference, and gave them a feel a bit more like a real amp.

But, the Kemper already feels like the profiled amps, when using a good profile and playing loud enough for it to feel like an amp. Adding the Valvulator slightly changed the sound in a controlled environment. The Kemper responded to tube substitutions in the Valvulator as well as my Marshall did. Since it is unity gain, any effect on the playing feel is extremely subtle, and based on the dynamic and frequency response of the specific tube in it. The Kemper reproduced the differences between different brands of 12AX7 tubes, and substituting various 12AT7 tubes for slightly softer gain was also accurately reflected, but the effect was too subtle to hear on a recording or in a live setting.