Best live use - EQ, volume, in ear monitor set up.

• Hi everyone, just a few questions I'd like some advice on.

1). When I am editing a rig and click on 'store', occasionally my kemper will freeze with all the three buttons above the screen flashing; the only way I am able to get out it is by tuning them kemper off. Has anyone ever experienced this?

2). For people that gig with it, does anyone run both acoustic and electric through their kemper? I want to run my kemper through my cab onstage but obviously don't want my acoustic running through my cab too; how would you go about this?

3). For people that go straight to FOH, in regards to EQing; do you create profiles at home then adjust when in a live setting? Or do you keep them as they are and alter the EQ on the desk?

4). In regards to volume, does it make a difference how loud the master is in comparison to how loud you both channels on the mixing desk (if in stereo). I've tried a louder master volume and less on the desk, and more coming through the desk and less master volume and didn't really notice a difference.

(lastly!)
    5). I run a share psm200 in ear monitor system. For the most optimal way to hear myself and the rest of the band, would you run a cable from 'monitor output' into 'input 1' of the share, then a feed from the desk of the rest of the band into the shure?

• In response:

). When I am editing a rig and click on 'store', occasionally my kemper
    will freeze with all the three buttons above the screen flashing; the
    only way I am able to get out it is by tuning them kemper off. Has
    anyone ever experienced this? Sounds like a bug. Have got the latest software version installed? Mine never freezes. When storing, note you have to press a couple of times as it asks if you want to change the profile name/performance name etc.

2). For people that gig with it, does anyone run both acoustic and
    electric through their kemper? I want to run my kemper through my cab
    onstage but obviously don't want my acoustic running through my cab too;
    how would you go about this? Hmm not done this, but I think the only way without complex routing would be to turn down the mater volume so you only get volume going to the desk...

3). For people that go straight to FOH, in regards to EQing; do you
    create profiles at home then adjust when in a live setting? Or do you
    keep them as they are and alter the EQ on the desk? Persoanlly I have the eq set at home and tweak on the desk to account for room etc.

4). In regards to volume, does it make a difference how loud the master
    is in comparison to how loud you both channels on the mixing desk (if in
    stereo). I've tried a louder master volume and less on the desk, and
    more coming through the desk and less master volume and didn't really
    notice a difference. Not if the volumes are unlinked. If they are unlinked this means the main output to the desk remains constant and you can change you on stage volume to whatever you want.

(lastly!)
    5). I run a share psm200 in ear monitor system. For the most optimal way
    to hear myself and the rest of the band, would you run a cable from
    'monitor output' into 'input 1' of the share, then a feed from the desk
    of the rest of the band into the shure? The desk should have a few aux connections. Use that into your shure ( Aux out) and you can alter the volume per channel ( using the channel aux pot) to get a band mix..

Hope that helps :)