Perfect Filth - Kemper BROfiles

• http://perfectfilth.limitedrun…ategories/kemper-brofiles

These aren't a recreation of any particular amp / cab, just my takes on Perfected Metal tones. Listen:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Welcome my friend! Looks like we have some tasty modern shred and DJENT tones here, sounds like it will be fun on the 9 and 7 string man.
    Brother can you give us some more info on the cabs/amps used? Also are they merged or studio rigs my friend? One last one did you use EMG's to refine etc? Also how many rigs in pack brother?

Sorry for the Q's its will save time to answer these now , As most provide /look for this info on the site, i could not find this info on the site :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I'm intersted as well and the info would help.

kemper rack with remote
    mackie thump12
    1998 gibson sg
    2010 gibson silverburst les paul studio
    2015 ibanez rgib6 iron label baritone

• Welcome my friend! Looks like we have some tasty modern shred and DJENT tones here, sounds like it will be fun on the 9 and 7 string man.
    Brother can you give us some more info on the cabs/amps used? Also are they merged or studio rigs my friend? One last one did you use EMG's to refine etc? Also how many rigs in pack brother?

Sorry for the Q's its will save time to answer these now , As most provide /look for this info on the site, i could not find this info on the site :)

Ash

I'm intersted as well and the info would help.

Thanks guys! I'm purposefully being vague about what was used to make these profiles. I kinda want people to use their ears, listen to the clips, and make the decision based on that. They are studio profiles not merged. I used various guitars to refine. The pack is all the patches combined (6 total).

BOUGHT! !!!

Thanks man!

• Exactly what I've been thinking about the end use of the kpa... don't get hype'd by the name of the profile, just use your ears and find some profiles that don't suck and someone who can really make those perfect profiles for you. Glad you took that path Sacha, can't wait to see what's coming next!

• Thanks guys! I'm purposefully being vague about what was used to make these profiles. I kinda want people to use their ears, listen to the clips, and make the decision based on that. They are studio profiles not merged. I used various guitars to refine. The pack is all the patches combined (6 total).

Thanks man!

I got this pack and have had great results. Thanks Sacha!

kemper rack with remote
    mackie thump12
    1998 gibson sg
    2010 gibson silverburst les paul studio
    2015 ibanez rgib6 iron label baritone

• Just a kindly tip. If you’re vague about your product, you will sell less of it.

All the best

How many profiles have I purchased because of the name of the amplifier only to be disappointed? I am starting not to care about the name of the amp and more about the name of the guy profiling it, because that has been way more impactful in my opinion. Now I need to watch out for Sacha haha, rad sounds man. I'll pick these up soon.

• Of course we’re all interested in the sound: there’s only one reason we all own a kemper. But when possible customers ask a question about profiles, it’s better to answer them than be vague from a sales point of view.

Look at it this way: if the sounds are amazing and you’re basing a decision solely on those, then it won’t matter to you if you’re told the amp was a Mesa mkv or a fender hot rod or a Roland micro cube. So from that point of view it’s still better to be less vague.

If I went to any shop and asked a question like the ones above and got told ‘I’d rather not answer that’ I wouldn’t go back to that shop.

• That's cool man you don't have to buy them! Like I said, the amps I used shouldn't matter because I'm not trying to recreate a particular amp; if that's what you are looking for you won't want these anyway. They are presets, with sound samples both raw and in the mix, that should help people make the decision if they want to spend the five bucks or not. Having a certain brand name on the tin shouldn't really change your judgement in this case, but if you have any questions I can try and answer let me know!

• I don't know Sacha in person but to his defense. .. his two profiles I purchased for 10€ are BY far the most usable profiles I have ever bought. After spending 500€ on profiles based on "some expensive tube rig" and still looking for a tone that I can actually record with and feel proud, I just wish I had those no branded profiles a couple of years ago. Guess how many 5150 thru mesa rect I own.. and they all sound different (let me explain before you start pointing the obvious about different engineering bla bla bla). If I had a 5150 all at noon and a mesa rect v30 and sm57 off axis, EVERY other commercial profile out there should be 99% close to it, or even to what I'd be able to profile by myself. This is what has become of the kpa! It's not take your dream tone with you anymore, it's buy/collect every amp you'd buy if you were a billionaire and pretend like you actually own the amp. The kpa is a tool! It's the tool that to date, is actually the closest you can get by a box when it comes to "faking" tubes cabs and fx when somebody listens to it.
    So is it really tone we're after???

• Not sure why you feel it necessary to criticise all Kemper owners. Pretty sure you don’t know most of us or what profiles we buy or why.

We all agree, tone is what matters. Most people won’t care what a profiled amp is as long as the tone is great.

It sounds like you’ve now found some profiles that really work for you, and that’s great :thumbup: .

• Nope. I don't criticise any owner. Not at all. What I'm saying is that I've been dragged numerous times (many others as well) by the marketing (nice mixes on soundcloud etc, discounts, bundles, HUNDREDS of (poorly organized) profiles in a single pack, rare amps...) that's going on by commercial profilers, only to be disappointed with the end result. This guy on the other hand delivers one profile alone and literally you get what you hear and what he describes.

I am afraid that soon we'll have some guys re release their stuff if they replace the tolex to snakeskin or something (that was a joke but you get the idea )