Perfect Filth - Kemper BROfiles

• MOST like to know if its merged , refined for single coils etc, plus a bit of info on the amp helps us learn about that amp too and much more.
    What mics were used and how many profiles in a set etc.

Respectfully
    Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I agree with Ash. Most people don't give that info and correct me if I'm wrong but if it wasn't for Ash "pushing", still many profilers wouldn't bother. BUT in Sacha's case: pay for a profile that it's for chugs/riffs/solos etc etc -> plug -> play -> wow!!!! -> press record. Simple as that.

• Call it a personal preference or whatever. I'd rather pay 5€ for a single awesome and refined profile that delivers, than get hyped and pay 10€ for 200+ profiles only to find myself playing with only a couple at the end of the day, with my time wasted and ear fatigue

• MOST like to know if its merged , refined for single coils etc, plus a bit of info on the amp helps us learn about that amp too and much more.
    What mics were used and how many profiles in a set etc.

Respectfully
    Ash

Definitely I can see how that information is useful, I'm new at the profile selling game as well! The profiles are Studio not Merged, refined with humbucker-equipped 'Metal' guitars, and I'm leaving the amps a mystery. :)

Call it a personal preference or whatever. I'd rather pay 5€ for a single awesome and refined profile that delivers, than get hyped and pay 10€ for 200+ profiles only to find myself playing with only a couple at the end of the day, with my time wasted and ear fatigue

I'm really glad to hear you are getting fun playing out of these dude!

• Call it a personal preference or whatever. I'd rather pay 5€ for a single awesome and refined profile that delivers, than get hyped and pay 10€ for 200+ profiles only to find myself playing with only a couple at the end of the day, with my time wasted and ear fatigue

This. I have been on a profile buying binge lately and find after testing out 4-5 profiles out of a pack of dozens or more, I usually grow tired and quit testing the rest. Nothing against the awesome packs I have bought, but I agree for my needs, buying 1 or 2 profiles suited to my style has worked out much better.

• Hi guys check out a new jam I made with the Atrium Audio profiles and some of my Brofiles:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Let me know what ya think! <3

• I have it on good authority that its a line 6 POD :D ... Jokes!! If the sound is all that matters, then i dont mind either what it is, it would not put me off ;) Now out with it already :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• After some test I guess the tone quite nice, but in the end of the day I will not be surprised if this is not a real amp/cab. :D but Kemper isn't also so I don't care.
    The volume is different in most of the profiles. I liked the sound with 7 strings and my neighbours too.
    Will be the package updated? One direct profile of each would be great, just saying :thumbup:

Cheers!

• I have it on good authority that its a line 6 POD :D ... Jokes!! If the sound is all that matters, then i dont mind either what it is, it would not put me off ;) Now out with it already :D

Ash

Haha it might be, but if you like it who cares? Does a sick tone made with a POD have less value than a shitty tone made with a Dumble? :P

After some test I guess the tone quite nice, but in the end of the day I will not be surprised if this is not a real amp/cab. :D but Kemper isn't also so I don't care.
    The volume is different in most of the profiles. I liked the sound with 7 strings and my neighbours too.
    Will be the package updated? One direct profile of each would be great, just saying :thumbup:

Cheers!

Awesome man glad you liked the tones! I agree that would be great, but no updates are planned at this time. Kemper is pretty good at guessing which is the cab part from my experience a while back.

• Another new track with some Brofile action:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Any other bros make any clips?