Xitone 1x12 mbritt??

• Anyone using this? I see a lot of people responding in threads saying theirs is on the way and will report back. Then crickets.....I also see a lot of listings of sold ones on the gear page. So are folks buying these then dumping them?

I’m looking for a speaker to purchase. Gemini II looks great but big and heavy and mo money. Not sure if the xitone is that much lighter. I’ve had a Friedman asm 12 in past and liked it. Was best solution for me to date, but had to sell. Still have a pair of altos and in past gave QSC k speakers a shot as well as a yahmaha dxr 10. Only the Friedman seemed acceptable at this point. Xitone seems promising but need some real world feedback from players. Can it sit in mix with a heavy drummer in a back line setting? Does it sound A LOT less high fi than alto/dxr? Can it move enough air to “fake it”

I’ve never tried the clr but it’s my basic understanding that It will probably feel too hi fi as well.

So gimmie your XItone mbritt story?? I got cash burning a hole in my pocket. Help me before I do something stupid and give it to a bank or something.

Thanks y’all

• Just saw this now and I am curious to the point of trying a new one. Can't find a used one.
    I've seen the same things you have, and as you know that doesn't provide all of the information I want.
    Been using a DXR10 and want something more guitar cab/pant flapping...
    Might be time to just do it.

• I've had one on order since Jan. 2, e-mailed on 1/13 after no word and got "should be a couple more weeks."

Regretting the purchase now, I could have had a Mission Engineering Gemini long ago.

• I've had one on order since Jan. 2, e-mailed on 1/13 after no word and got "should be a couple more weeks."

Regretting the purchase now, I could have had a Mission Engineering Gemini long ago.

Interesting...
    Not sure which one would suit me better, but I do like the idea of open/closed back options on the fly. I already knew I'd be in for a wait.