Mini Kemper

• I think the HW might be required anyways so a floor unit would cost anything close to the original KPA. Except for the necessary jacks profiling is just a „feature“. I guess it is not real time critical (?) so it’s an „easier“ task than modeling (when it comes to the latency aspect). Nevertheless, processors evolve, maybe in 2-3 years it could happen.

What could be interesting though is a floor unit in a remoteish format with all input / output jacks but less „front panel knobs“. This then would be edited with a SW editor / MIDI.

If you read between the lines they are preparing interfaces which is always a good idea. Assuming the board in the Kemper has a „swappable“ CPU slot as normal, they can reuse the board, put a more powerful CPU / more RAM on it and redesign the housing to a floor unit. Editor of the „normal“ KPA1 would be fully compatible this way. Would be a cool job to do I guess. ;)

Edited once, last by fourstrk ().

• Hi I would love a mini Kemper say half rack or smaller.

Power amp you don’t need just use back line power amp or get a Seymour Duncan power stage.
    a foot switch that uses midi jet that has a battery that you charge up! Control your Kemper using a phone amp.

2 XLR out and two 1/4 out.

Could even put a guitar wireless built it? This unit would smash everything on the market!

• Funny I had been asking for a floor Kemper for a long time, the STAGE is small enough for me, still holding on a bit longer hoping my 3rd one will be the keeper. I think the STAGE really is perfect (size/weight) for most people, If I was the deciding guy at Kemper I'd wait for a while before trying to release new products, I'd make all existing products bullet proof, because they already are capable of great sounds, they ended up getting a pretty bad reputation(in my opinion) where i live and some guitarists i talk too are a bit scared to buy Kemper, and moving on to other gear, even though they think Kemper still sounds the best, I'm also interested in other coming new gear, for the same reason, even though i have all the sounds i need on my Kemper rack. It was probably just bad luck for Kemper with switches etc, but people who buy this type of product expect reliable gear because i imagine they'r doing paid gigs like I am, and can't have gear fail on stage.