[Tone Junkie] Match Chief Pack Out Now

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Download now at http://www.ToneJunkieStore.com

This is where Match meets Marshall! Boasting an EL34 power section this amp combines the British punch of the power section with the refined and expensive sounding circuitry of a Match amp. You will notice a very musical and powerful midrange that increases as the profiles become dirtier. This is the King of the Match amps and this Pack containing 21 beautifully captured profiles has already become a Tone Junkie favorite. We released some really great stuff in the past, but this one is special. We've captured 3 profile sets with 3 different speaker accompaniments. H is for the H-30 speaker. M is for the M25 Greenback. HM is a blend of both. Enjoy!

• Did it , got ur everything and now my life is so complicated(in a good way)....: what profile and with what pickup? I love ur last 2 packs the pro especially
    if u have the everything any sugestion would be most welcome, thank u in advance!

Hey Babalos,

My favs are the new Chief Pack, Ace30 Pack, and the Too Stone Pack.

Thanks for the support!!