Creating and Loading Performances in Rig Manager...is it completely broken?

• I make a performance in rig manager and either all of it, part of it, or none of it copies correctly over to my kemper. In some cases, performances that I have loaded on my kemper will suddenly disappear or be devoid of the profiles and settings that I've loaded into it.

Is this a known issue? is there a step by step procedure to do this correctly without worry of losing my work? i'm royally upset right now having lost about 3 hours worth of my time as my performances have vanished off of my kemper.

KPA is not a cheap product. it should not be performing like one. Thank you in advance for any assistance and for ignoring my anger.

• My personal experience has been that it's best to have the KPA powered on while working in RM on performances and to have the KPA in performance mode, with that specific performance loaded as well (and not say in browse mode or with some other performance loaded). Otherwise, I have on occasion had odd behaviours such as renaming a performance slot in RM but on the KPA it does not change.

But if I ensure that on the KPA that same performance is loaded and in performance mode too, then changes in RM reflect on the KPA within 1 second or less of making the change in RM.