Has anyone tried the Too Stones profiles yet?

• I bought the set and was very impressed. Usually I have found that there are profiles in sets that I don't care for or would not use but I found that I liked all the profiles in this set. I think that this is a great set and worth the investment. I like the Dumble profiles and look out for them too.

• Just to chime in on the love for the Two Rock beastie - I have the Tone Junkie TS1 set too and I am similarly impressed. Here's a rundown I was working on:

The TS1 set has 31 profiles with 17 on the clean channel and 14 on the lead channel. The Celestion G12 - 100K (https://celestion.com/product/19/g12k100/) is used for the entire set and contributes to the punch and the clarity of tone on this amp. The amp has switches for different voicings (rock/jazz), mid boost and bright switch.

The clean channel has quite a few clean / edge of breakup profiles with modest gain levels and these work really well for me with P90s/ Fender SC style pickups and HBs. The jazz voicings gave clear warm jazz tones with neck humbuckers. I think PRS players will love this amp. You can control the breakup with pick dynamics really well on this channel - very transparent with softer picking and the Dumble breakup
    character is there with hotter levels and transients.

The lead channel has been profiled with a range of gain and tone settings (switch combinations used are there in the profile names) and some profiles are driven with the Sparkle Drive which seems to work really well with this amp - on both channels. The gain levels go up to 7.3 so this set goes a little hotter than many TJ sets - I could get a range of powerful lead sounds with any pickups I tried.

As far as styles go, I would use it all day for funk, blues and roots styles and, with the flexibility on offer, you can cover jazz and rock styles without recourse to any external drives/stomp FX in the KPA.

• This is a really good description!!