[LRS] Fuchs ODS Dumble Style - V3 is Live

• Seeking to recreate the sound of a Fuchs ODS which is based on the Dumble circuit with evolutions. Simply an amazing amp.

Works well with all my guitars and goes all the way from clean to the top.

Intro pricing in effect for a few days:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks for checking it!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Low gain clip from update 1, Les Paul neck pickup with volume rolled down:

Higher gain clip from update 1:

• Testing a clean profile:

Oh, and a super interesting one, the gain was raised to around 9 o'clock on a clean rig!

• Finally got around to test driving this pack. I've never played a real dumble amp before (like most of us mere mortals), so I'm only familiar with players who use them (Robin Ford, Larry Carlton, to name a few). Going through the many different profiles I could hear the D-style tones those players are known for shine through. Nothing wrong with singlecoils, but this pack just loves humbuckers! Nice full clean tones and silky smooth leads. Some that have a throaty character I've never come across before. If you're looking for dumble style tones you can't go wrong with this pack.

• Finally got around to test driving this pack. I've never played a real dumble amp before (like most of us mere mortals), so I'm only familiar with players who use them (Robin Ford, Larry Carlton, to name a few). Going through the many different profiles I could hear the D-style tones those players are known for shine through. Nothing wrong with singlecoils, but this pack just loves humbuckers! Nice full clean tones and silky smooth leads. Some that have a throaty character I've never come across before. If you're looking for dumble style tones you can't go wrong with this pack.

I'm like you, and have never played a Dumble. I just got done messing around with this pack, using a Les Paul and XiTone MBritt. I spent most of my time on the cleans, and found a lot of really great clean tones in this pack. I'll have to try out some of the higher gain ones, too.

• Well the cleans are getting all of the love it seems.

Here is a clip someone sent showing how a clean profile reacts to raising the gain:

Note he is using the Matchbox reverb.

• I started going back through your ODS pack, and LRS ODS LG 2 is definitely one of my favorite profiles I have. I've been messing around with this one for half the day, today. If you pick it lightly, it is a really nice, full bodied clean. If you dig in a little, it has a great edge of breakup tone, and if you really dig in it breaks up nicely. I've love to hear someone who can really play do a clip using this one doing some country or classic rock. Maybe I'll have to end up butchering something, to post a clip, if no one else does. Heh.

• I started going back through your ODS pack, and LRS ODS LG 2 is definitely one of my favorite profiles I have. I've been messing around with this one for half the day, today. If you pick it lightly, it is a really nice, full bodied clean. If you dig in a little, it has a great edge of breakup tone, and if you really dig in it breaks up nicely. I've love to hear someone who can really play do a clip using this one doing some country or classic rock. Maybe I'll have to end up butchering something, to post a clip, if no one else does. Heh.

Thanks @patrick2099 ! Indeed, that is a good one! Look forward to a clip :)

• Just hit record for a quick second on LG 2 with a Les Paul Studio stock neck pickup:

• Login to the site to download update 1. Includes 10 rigs of varying gain.

Here is a clip of a couple mid gain profiles with a Les Paul neck pickup with the volume rolled down:

• I have been thinking of selling this amp lately so I thought I should do an update. Funny, after doing this update I am now undecided :)

V3 is Live! Added 8 profiles using an Alnico Gold. Clean to gain some boosted.

This riff is a sample of the raw amp, unboosted no effects to show the complexity of the distortion.