Pick/Finger FX

• I want an effect box that when you toggle it makes your pick sound like fingers and the other way, your fingers sound like a pick.

You can choose which type of pick: Brass, Plastic, Steel, Diamond Coated Steel (sharp edges and rounded edges) plus different thicknesses of each.

Maybe a random checkbox so that when checked, you sometimes lose the pick so it flips back to "fingers"!

• I want an effect box that when you toggle it makes your pick sound like fingers and the other way, your fingers sound like a pick.

You can choose which type of pick: Brass, Plastic, Steel, Diamond Coated Steel (sharp edges and rounded edges) plus different thicknesses of each.

Maybe a random checkbox so that when checked, you sometimes lose the pick so it flips back to "fingers"!

Could this perhaps be attained using the pick parameter and compression in the amp block? This would be an interesting effect, something like "smooth strings". Would dovetail well with the request for a sitar effect.

• Could this perhaps be attained using the pick parameter and compression in the amp block? This would be an interesting effect, something like "smooth strings". Would dovetail well with the request for a sitar effect.

I bet you doing that AND another compressor in front. Top it off with a couple of studio EQ 's. Nailed it lol