Is this possible ...

• Guys , is it possible to put a detune stomp in all rigs and lock it ... then switch rigs with the detuner staying active ? then I would assign this button to let's say the looper

thanks

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• Just noticed that if they aren't on as default they need to be pushed again ... so playing in different tuning requires 2 sets of rigs

ps : to bad the looper led (or tap) is not lid when these buttons serve a different function

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• I just copied a performance with all the same settings but with detune permanently on.

So I have a set of rigs in regular and one set detuned a semitone.

Bit messier but unless you are changing your rigs much then not really an issue.

• Just noticed that if they aren't on as default they need to be pushed again ... so playing in different tuning requires 2 sets of rigs

ps : to bad the looper led (or tap) is not lid when these buttons serve a different function

The effect type you are referring to as "Detune" is probably "Transpose"!?

If a Module is locked it maintains not only its content during Rig or lot changes - in this example the Transpose with a particular Pitch setting - but also its on/off state. What is stored in a Rig in this Module isn't relevant.