KPA locks up while assign Midi Program Changes!!

• So I spent a bit of time getting all the rigs i need and assign them to program changes, after having assigned about 40 patches, KPA locks up!!! could not get it to do anything, shut it down and reboot, reboots ok, but lost every program change i had assigned! this kind of sucks, wasted a couple hours for nothing, hope it can be fixed soon.. anyone else have this lockup? It wouldn't be so bad if it lost ONLY the last assignment, the one that made it lock up, but it lost everything, all are now: <unassigned> this is on OS 1.4.

• I had something like that with FW 1.04. I decided to give every preset a number that I want to assign to a midi PC. So for example 1Fender clean, 2Marshall drive etc... If I have a problem (mostly after reboot) I can find the presets I want to assign very fast. Do you know you can stay in system mode when assigning PC numbers to presets? This way I can assign the PC very fast (for live I use 10 presets).

I have another problem with FW 1.05. It works only when I start up with a reboot holding system, rig and quick. During reboot the midi settings are initialised and when the reboot it's finished the welcome screen appears. I have to set my system settings again (pedals) and midi assign. I can do this fast but af cours it is annoying! I hope they can fixe this problems with the promised quick new FW regarding the plops.....