assign expression pedal to gain

• Use morph?

Kemper PowerRack | Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune

• Yes, I have assigned my EP3 expression pedal to pedal 1 and set it for morph. When I choose a rig, any rig, the pedal does not control the GAIN knob. Is there a way to assign that pedal to the GAIN function in any given rig?....or maybe a global assignment for pedal1 to control GAIN?

Thank you.

• I assigned one of my expression pedals to volume (globally) and put it before the amp section. That does the trick for me. I don't think there's a big difference between pre-amp-volume and gain. Correct me, if I'm wrong.

• Yes, I have assigned my EP3 expression pedal to pedal 1 and set it for morph. When I choose a rig, any rig, the pedal does not control the GAIN knob. Is there a way to assign that pedal to the GAIN function in any given rig?....or maybe a global assignment for pedal1 to control GAIN?

Thank you.

You need to tell it to change the gain. Have a quick look in the manual about how to setup morphing. It's very easy :)

Kemper PowerRack | Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune

• best option is a morph profile with volume compensation

here is a pre-morph method that works well :

the function is right here in your KPA, I use it a lot :

setup your exp pedal in system menu like you do with the wah
    setup your gain at max desired gain level ( set up at lead level for me)
    choose this fx : wah pedal booster ( type knob)
    set the pedal range to MINUS 100

now adjust the gain by foot clean , dirty , lead ... with just one rig

one drawback = there is no volume compensation