Sound issues with my PC, part 2....am I asking for something unreasonable?

• Have you tried the other options in the amplitude output drop down?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Wait, where is all this other sound hardware coming from. You should only have the Scarlett and your onboard (or pci soundcard) listed in device manager. If you didn't have the Scarlett hooked up to your PC how would you listen to YouTube. Through the AMD High Def and computer speakers. This is how you should try to use Amplitube with an MP3 track and see what happens. Disconnect everything else. I guess I'm missing where your guitar plugs into also?

• Again thanks to everyone for this, really appreciated...

Yeah the main reason for using the scarlett is to plug in my guitar and monitor through it, either sending signal to my Yam HS-7's or headphones otherwise less of an issue.

• I have a hunch that either the Focusrite USB 2.0 Audio Driver or Focusrite USB ASIO will work better for you. Have you tried those?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• @musicamad yes been through Focusrite support, they even provided a Beta driver so been through a number of drivers but not resolved.

I initially thought that was the problem, hence I looked at swapping out with a presonus ( I borrowed one from a friend first) and whilst it looked like it had helped, still got the same issues