How To Power A Kemper With Tubes

• Guys forgive me if it has been posted i could not find in search :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Some of the interesting comments i found
    you can also do this using the monitor out on the back of the Kemper. Be sure to go into Output settings and turn off the cab emulation for the Monitor output. By doing it this way you can still use the XLR outputs to send a cab emulated sound to the sound mixer.

You can also Run out of the Kemper "Monitor out" with the "Monitor Cab sim off in the out put section. Leaving the Main outs to go direct to house if needed.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 2 times, last by ashtweth ().

• Thx Ash. Gotta say though I stopped watching after a couple of minutes as it was a little annoying that he was coming off as if powering a kemper through an effects loop of a tube amp was innovative and original.

Always appreciate your posts though and someone may not have been aware of this I guess.

• hmm... I thought this wouldn't even need to be discussed.

BTW, you can do the exact same thing with a POD or other hardware modeler.

In the studio I was running my VST plugin modelers through my effects loop on my Marshall. Turn off the cab in software. And just make SURE the fader in your DAW is at ZERO before hitting play ;)