Rig Manager keyboard improvements

• With guitar in one hand I find it practical to use keyboard shortcuts instead of the mouse. Here are some things that would improve the experience (in order of importance). Generally it seems like a good idea to emulate keyboard behavior present in more commonly used browsers, such as file managers and web browsers.

• Add option to confirm deletions. (Sometimes I accidentally hit the delete-button and the selected rig is nowhere to be found. Sometimes I don't even know if I accidentally hit delete or something else, since deleting a rig doesn't tell me that it deleted a rig).
    • Add keyboard shortcuts for the following:

• backwards (ALT + ←), forwards (ALT + →). Mapping forwards and backwards buttons from the mouse would also be very useful
      • F2 in rig panel to rename the rig
      • home and end to go to first and last rig in rig panel
      • folder navigation (parent folder, child folder, previous sibling, next sibling) is currently available when SHIFT-TAB-ing the keyboard focus to the left panel. Would be nice to have the same functionality from the middle panel when holding down CTRL
      • cut (CTRL + X) in addition to existing copy
    • Fix the behavior of up and down buttons in the rig inspector to the right. Currently they move between fields from all fields except those with a drop-down (rating, instrument): at those points you get stuck and need the mouse to move to another field. (You can use enter to go to next but I can't find a shortcut to go back up. Probably a good idea to use left/right or up/down to move beyond the field.) A small bug is that after moving down to another category (such as from rig to amp), it's impossible to use up-button to go back up unless you first go down at least one more step.

For those interested, these are the keyboard shortcuts I have already found (in addition to the ones visible when right-clicking somewhere):

• TAB to move focus between search, directory panel, rig panel, inspector panel.
    • Up/down/left/right/page up/page down/home/end in directory panel does expected movements. Backspace jumps to parent.
    • Up/down in rig panel does expected movement. Hold SHIFT to select a range (holding CTRL and going up down and selecting with space doesn't work.). Space toggles auto-preview.