Reverb is considering allowing commercial Kemper profile sellers.

• I didn't want to get in trouble for spam so this is why I figured this would be the best forum to post this in. I am actually speaking with a Reverb executive tomorrow about getting my commercial profiles listed on their website. It would be a new category for people to sell Kemper profiles. If you are a commercial seller or even just a consumer do you have anything I should communicate to them about listing profiles on Reverb?

Suggestions or comments?

Let me know and like I said I am talking with them tomorrow about this and will let you know how it goes.

• My only suggestion is that they strongly police that the sellers are selling their own, original work, as you are. I know you can't really prevent people from doing it, but at least take them down quickly and ban the accounts.

Also, a checkbox to agree that you are buying a profile and not a physical piece of gear would probably be beneficial, given the hell of a time you've had with people being idiots and hassling you. Heh.

• Interesting...good luck!

Would be nice if someone could figure a way to resell the used ones we bought that we don't like or don't need anymore...obviously a difficult thing since there is no security preventing people from not deleting the ones you resell, but at the same time for the consumer it stinks that the things you buy have no resale. Would love it if they could do the same with ios apps...i don't use any of the amplitube, bias, etc stuff i've bought on there.

• I'm going to be one of the first vendors to have their profile listed on Reverb. If you're a vendor and interested in getting your stuff listed on Reverb private message me and I will give you the name and E-mail of the Reverb rep that will set you and your listings up. I don't want to post his E-mail in public.

• Just bumping this thread to see if anyone has heard back from Reverb and share whatever they can. I know I sent a lot of you contact info. Just curious if anyone has heard back and what's going on with you guys?

By the way I know I am technically competition to some of you sellers but I think we should all look out for each other and help each other when we can. I am not here to try to put anyone out of business and my partner limits our releases so it doesn't seem like a cash grab and that we are greedy.

We maybe priced higher but we try to keep high quality over quantity and if everything works out you guys will see some more releases including cabs and studio/merged stuff soon.

• I think it's a great idea Jase and wish you and any vendors who take advantage of this all the best of luck.

I mean, it sure beats spamming threads all over the 'net as some have done, something I've complained about in the past. Keep all the animals in an enclosure, I say! :D

• Anyone hear back from Reverb? I am just curious if there were any updates, I haven't heard anything in while, I assume they are working on getting the software side of things worked out so they can put it up on their website.