[Tone Junkie] Too Stone CRS (Custom Reverb Signature) out now

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Download now at https://tonejunkiestore.comThe Too Stone CRS is an ideal pedal platform. Think Steel String Singer meets a Super Reverb. The Too Stone CRS Kemper Profile Pack features 27 high headroom cleans that can produce 3d swirling cleans with glassy highs and deep lows. Profiles labeled "B" feature the engaged bright switch. "M" is for the D style Midrange switch, "BM" is for both and the CRS features a "FET" switch and gain control to add an additional flavor of break up. The Too Stone CRS Kemper Profile Pack also features 2 profiles with the tone stack completely bypassed, one with the midrange control engaged and one without as well as several profiles with pedals baked in including the SD9, ODR1, KLONE and Sparkle Drive.

• You guys have been hitting out of the park!
    Finally some good Two-Rock profiles...
    Wondering which speaker used? It's not noted anywhere
    Did you use your own cabinet or is it the Two-Rock?

Keep up the good work!

Edited 2 times, last by ECma7 ().

• You guys have been hitting out of the park!
    Finally some good Two-Rock profiles...
    Wondering which speaker used? It's not noted anywhere
    Did you use your own cabinet or is it the Two-Rock?

Keep up the good work!

We used a matching Two Rock 2x12 cab. It had Two Rock branded speakers with blue labels that said made by WGS.

• @Antipodes He was right i went back to check the clean R1/R2 some of the best cleans and FUNK.
    Dam it how did i miss this, try them on the Strat 2 pos.
    TooStone TS1 R 2

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• This Two Rock CRS cabinet is exceptional on all kinds of profiles. Just lock it on and audition a few other amp profiles. Sounds superb on many I've tried. Works a treat on many other TJ profiles. It works wonders on M Britt's Citizen Gain set too.

• As a fan (and owner) of Two Rock Amps I'm now a huge fan (and owner) of Too Stone Profiles :thumbup:
    The best profiles I actually own for sure (and I own a lot).

I'm gonna work over my complete Performance-settings for live-use with these.
    (unbelievable 5 kBytes-secret-data in these files)