Is there a problem with my Kemper?

• Yes, I'm a newbie so these questions may simply come from inexperience. Or, maybe there's something wrong or something that I need to do differently. Looking for feedback please.

• Kemper takes about 2 minutes to boot up when powered on. Is that normal?
    • Kemper controls and remote functions have frozen on me a few times. I think this correlates to those moments when I've had my Mac connected and the Mac times out into a sleep mode. Is this normal?
    • When switching between modes using the chickenhead knob (without the Mac or remote hooked up), the Kemper has locked up / frozen and stopped producing sound. In fact, I could not even turn it off. With the chickenhead knob turned to the off position, everything was still lit up as it if it were on - no onscreen messages, warnings, etc.... I finally unplugged it, then restarted and it was fine. This has only happened to me 2 or 3 times. Is there something that I might have done to cause this? Is this cause for concern?

Feedback / comments are appreciated.

Thanks,
    Ron

• Just booted mine , almost 1 minute dead, its connected to my Mac but not sure why you would want sleep mode on?...thats can cause all sort of issues?

I had the same thing as you once, wouldn't turn off, pulled the plug, rebooted and its not happened since.

No Gain - No Pain.... :D