How do I save a slot in one performance to another performance?

• I have my library of Raw profiles then I have my performances set up with eq, delays, and Fx slotted how I want them but there are times when I want one of the programmed profiles from say perf 1 slot 3 to move to a totally different slot in a different performance. How would I do this?

• Use the buttons COPY and PASTE in performance mode, you'll find them on the right side of the KPA.
    Go to the rig you want to copy, then press COPY. Then go to the rig you want to paste the copied rig, then push PASTE.
    Simple as that.

• I understand what you were trying to do, ‘copy and paste’ is what you want to do…
    For instance, say you are on performance 15 slot 3… Press copy and then go to where you want it to be… For instance, performance 17, slot 4, so go there and press paste…
    You will now have performance 15 slot 3 copied to performance 17 slot 4.
    Now, don’t forget to save the performance while you are still in it or else the copy and paste will not save…

• Additional information:

When you copy and paste a rig or an effect, the item stays in the paste buffer even after pasting and after the light goes off.
    This way you can paste an item as often as you want.