Perform mode.....tweaking and saving question

• Hi all,

When using perform mode if I do any tweaks it seems to remember those changes when the unit is powered off....is there anyway to prevent this?
    Also while doing a recording session is there any way to export the current rig in perform mode to save the settings?
    thanks!

• id say theres more benefits to retaining data than not. Power cut comes to mind.That's only my humble opinion i didn't realise this was how it worked anyhow.
    whats your justification for needing this?

Now that I'm thinking about it I might just locate the rigs in my favs and edit them from there and export ...probably the easiest way! But its just convenient for me to find them using the perform mode

• If you press Store in Performance Mode you will find the option to store the Rig currently loaded into the Browse Pool.

The Profiler maintains the edit buffers in Browser and Performance Mode during a restart. This is a feature. However, you can reload the Rig or Performance as stored at any time.

Let's assume you load Rig A with Treble at 0. You increase Treble to +2. You restart, Treble is still at +2. But if you move one Rig up and one Rig down, you reload Rig A as stored with Treble at 0.