Overdrive and Distortion Stomps Profiler

• Hello, excuse for my english..

I wish the possibility to profile my overdrie and distortion stompbox... and use it in stomp section to feed the profiled amplifier in stack section.

I think that: the algorithm to profile od and dist should be the same of preamp profiling... What is missing is the feature to save and use it as a "stomp"

Good rock to evryone

Simone

• This has been posted a couple of times already. Please search before you post. But I agree that would be awsome.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• In case you are not aware: Overdrive and distortion stomp boxes can be profiled today either standalone or in combination with a tube amplifier. Actually, some of our Factory Profiles included stomp boxes.

• In case you are not aware: Overdrive and distortion stomp boxes can be profiled today either standalone or in combination with a tube amplifier. Actually, some of our Factory Profiles included stomp boxes.

You mean I can do a direct profile of a distortion stomp-box and save that as a Stomp in KPA?

• Yes, any Profiles always end up in the Stack Section. You cannot run two Profiles in parallel - e. g. two different amps, one left one right - nor in series e. g. a Stomp Profile followed by an Amp/Cabinet Profile. You can just "bake" any combination of stomps, amps, cabs, and microphones into one mono Profile, which ends up in the Stack Section.