Can't take it anymore - NEED Spring Reverb

• I love surf tunes, and miss Nokie Edwards already.

Can anyone recommend the very best and most authentic Spring Reverb type pedal, that will compliment the KPA?

EDIT: So far, the Catalinbread Topanga sounds the best to me:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anything better out there?

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms

Edited once, last by JSB ().

• The best spring reverb would likely be a spring reverb :)
    Crazy Tube Circuits White Whale is exactly that ... in a pedal form factor combined with analog tremolo.
    https://crazytubecircuits.com/white-whale

Was checking out the White Whale, sounds great.

Check out this though, just came out, has the Surf "drip":

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms

• Yeah, this SurfyBear sounds great, lots of this beautiful smack if required. Yummy :)
    I still wonder if I could make my own retrofit spring reverb that fits in the cavity in the back of my toaster. Maybe with the DIY kit they offer and a half sized spring tank. Hmm, will contemplate over that. Thanks for the heads up!

• Just pulled the trigger, got a 2018 Brown Tolex model, new on Reverb. Should be here by next Friday. I'll post back on how well it works with the KPA.

I was tempted by the DIY, but it might take a bit to gather the pieces, which ship from Sweden. We have a new USA store the built ones come from.

https://www.surfyindustries.co…ear-pcb-diy-kit-faceplate

• That's nice but a bit big and double the price of a Strymon. It might be worth checking out if you aren't gigging ;)

It is big, but it's essentially a Fender 6G15, or a full size spring tank. A vintage one cost a small fortune, the '63 Reissue isn't cheap either. The Surfybear is the same as 6G15 but uses JFET instead of tubes.

If you're after authentic spring reverb tone, this seems to be the least expensive way to go.

Yeah, this SurfyBear sounds great, lots of this beautiful smack if required. Yummy :)
    I still wonder if I could make my own retrofit spring reverb that fits in the cavity in the back of my toaster. Maybe with the DIY kit they offer and a half sized spring tank. Hmm, will contemplate over that. Thanks for the heads up!

That would be a great idea!

Here is a spring reverb comparison video, it has the Carl Martin, the White Whale, the Boing and a couple more: