Pedal Reverb has Unwanted Movement When Playing Through Kemper

• I play the Kemper into a pedalboard with a couple reverbs on it and whenever I turn the pedal reverbs on, I hear them moving, almost like there is a tremolo effect being applied. Ive tested it with both headphones and through a PA and it is happening across the board.

I'm using MBritt Divided by 13 profiles and also a free Morgan AC20 profile by rpacheco. I connect to the PA through an XLR out and turn off all onboard effects; the profiles are slightly dirty. Anyone able to tell what is going on?

• Sorry, I don't understand your setup and in particular how this "pedalboard with a couple reverbs" is connected to the Profiler and what it exactly means "I hear pedal reverb moving".

Is it possible, that you connect analog stomp boxes to the Profiler or Remote Pedal sockets? Do your realize, that these Pedal sockets are for switches and expression pedals? These sockets don't carry an audio signal. I suspects, that your connected TS cable is open and the built in automatic calibration in combination with a Volume Pedal assignment is causing that tremolo effect.

Please check the Reference Manual. It explains in grate detail, what these Pedal sockets are for and how to connect analog pedals (Effect Loop).

• Thanks for responding. Let me explain my setup in greater detail, perhaps that will help.

I am running a pedalboard in front of the Kemper with the following stompboxes: guitar -> EHX Pitch Fork -> Morning Glory -> Signa Drive-> Blue Ocean Delay -> DD500 -> DigiDelay -> Joyo Tremolo - > Specular Reverb -> RV5 -> TU2. The output from the TU2 is connected directly to the guitar input of the Kemper with a ¼ cable. The Kemper is then connected to the PA system via an XLR cable in the Left Main Output. In the Output section, I have the Main Out and Monitor Out set to Master Mono. I connect to the system using in ear monitors through a Shure Wireless pack.

When I activate either the Specular Reverb or the RV5 and play, I can hear the sound moving around, almost like it is cutting in and out. This happens both through in ear monitoring and through FOH.

I also had a friend test out my setup and he experienced the same issue. Previously, I ran this exact pedalboard directly into an Atomic Amplifirebox, which went directly into a PA via XLR and did not experience the same issue. Also used the same setup without the Amplifirebox directly into a Bad Cat Cub 40 with no issues.

Any thoughts?