Independent Gain and Wah pedals on same rig

• Would love the ability to have a Gain pedal and a Wah on the same rig set up on different expression pedals. Would require the Wah Pedal Booster to be a unique effect independent of the Wah Stomp I believe. As it stand now once the regular Wah is selected it over rides the Gain pedal, hope it’s me doing something wrong? would be awesome for live use.

• You could also use the volume pedal function and set it pre Stomps with a restricted range, say 60% at heel and 100% at toe. You’d then have to increase the gain on your Rigs to match your rythm sounds when at heel, but then at toe you’d be getting a 40% gain boost.

• Hmm... I use a Volume pedal Post already for swells and solo boosting. Will try that out tho tomorrow. I just got 2 mission pedals but of course forgot to get trs cables lol.

• Won’t work ugh however if anyone knows of a single stand alone expression pedal with midi out let me know. I would hook that pedal up to the midi in of the Kemper and set it as midi cc#72 to run as a Gain pedal.