5.5.0.13341 Public Beta discussion

• Apols. @DonPetersen. Appears to be user error. My room has all kinds of resonant spots, I tried my Kemper in Logic after a long time and used my Sonarworks plugin to correct the room. Sounds brutal. Thanks a lot!

Guess it just goes to show that Kemper Support is always active and I'm proud to own my unit. Was surprised to hear the claim that support blocked a user from sending in a request.

Lol, I remember when I said I was going to use a Reactive Load and an amp to record when I traded my previous Kemper how I was mocked and warned not to electrocute myself.

I guess the same advice applies: Don't get electrocuted haha!

• Regarding the transpose function, maybe it's me but I really feel that it's been improved somehow in this version. I have two kempers, one at home that got this last version earlier and one in the rehearsal room that had the last stable version(so already had the "official" improvements in the transpose effect) . Recently I bought a DigiTech Drop pedal to compare to the transpose effect with one of the best pedals around for that function.

Both my kempers did well against the Drop. But the one in the rehearsal room had some glitchy sounds when I was close to the cab. After some testing I decided to update my rehearsal Kemper and after that the glitchy sounds are gone so I'm not keeping the Drop pedal and more happy than ever with my kempers.

You do loose some tone with booth transpose or the pedal. Mostly you loose definition, presence and sustain. But I think it's better with the Kemper.

By the way, the transpose effect in the rig section is genius. Love it.

Thanks a lot to KPA team.

• i cant spell armageddon
    so what its not the end of the world

:D

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• This last update with the different sample rates for the digital outputs has been HUGE for me.
    I can now use the AES digital inputs into my RME UFX from the Kemper, just by making up a few XLR to RCA cables. It's so much easier for me while tracking and sounds great.

Using the GTR/Stack setting for the Spdif out when recording bass is great. I can get the DI on one track and amp sound on another track.

Just saying how much I appreciate this!

These profiles go to 11!