5150 profiles (High Gain and HM2)

• Here are some pieces of gear I will bring to Henosis Studio here in France tomorrow and for a few days to make new guitar profiles.

I've got a ton of ideas, we'll see what works but it should be great !

It should result in updates for the 51666 High Gain & Chainsaw Packs and certainly in a brand new pack.

Check out my facebook & Instagram pages to follow all this new stuff.

[Blocked Image: https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36874240_855120518015965_911835648728498176_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=881f9c526db43dda437e1d6a7f181bda&oe=5BE13E84]

• Cool! And don't be afraid to further explore extreme metal tones. You already gave us some of the best! But a few profiles that are tailored for Funeral Doom or Black Metal for example would be much appreciated :saint:

• The studio Henosis' owner plays in ORAKLE, a vert good french Black-Metal band and mixes a lot of albums in that style. So that could be very interesting. About which bands are you thinking ?

Will check this band out for sure!

I especially like guitar sound of Enslaved and from melodic Black-Death Metal Bands like Necrophobic, Sacramentum, Dissection (also the more modern Reinkaos has a reference sound for me; maybe Boss MT-2 involved here?). But also trebly, classic Norwegian style profiles are very "underrepresented" ;) Some shoe gaze / blackgaze bands mix the grim and icy tone from the past with ambient clean sounds. The band Alcest is a favourite :thumbup:

Edited once, last by Ibot39 ().

• Hi there !

We didn't have the time to do other profiles so we focused on the "2 cabs" profile with a "one cab" too, because it was really really good.

At the end, we ended up with some new "CHAINSAW" / "HM2" profiles and new versions of the classic High Gain profiles like 5150 with TS808 and the special Machine Head sound on "Burn my eyes".

And for the really new profiles, we made great profiles for modern metal. Very tight sounds with modern pedals like the Fortin 33 and the Precision Drive.

This will be ready in some weeks, stay tuned ! :thumbup:

• Hi everyone !

All the packs have received an update and here is a demo for the 51666 HIGH GAIN PACK with some Metal-Hardcore riffs.

MAKE RYTHM CHANNEL GREAT AGAIN !!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hey ! The CHAINSAW PACK is also updated now, more violent profiles within ! :!:

[Blocked Image: https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/43106671_924114107783272_3497812071553171456_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&oh=b42453d7826266ebe773165d504c1495&oe=5C19D45D]

A lot of features added :

- 2 more cab sections (HESU 4x12 & HESU+5150),
    - DI profiles improved,
    - more merged profiles,
    - new profiles including some done with the great TC Electronic Eyemaster and a bonus (Death-Metal) profile.

:evil:

• Thanks for the update!

One thing just for info: The profile "51666 CHAINSAW8 2CABS - 2018-10-02 22-24-09.kipr" is twice in the pack. The identical profile is in the folder "51666 CHAINSAW STUDIO ONLY" and the folder "51666 CHAINSAW 1 to 5-7-8 + NAILS"

• One thing just for info: The profile "51666 CHAINSAW8 2CABS - 2018-10-02 22-24-09.kipr" is twice in the pack. The identical profile is in the folder "51666 CHAINSAW STUDIO ONLY" and the folder "51666 CHAINSAW 1 to 5-7-8 + NAILS

Hi ! Yes, that's normal because it's only a studio profile and not a merged one like the others. I hope you like the new features of the pack !

• You French maniacs.

OK.. guys go put in 51666 R OCD 57... i ran that on kemper one, then i put sinmx "sin of pride" on kemper 2

i then turn ed on my mimiq quad track pedal on 2 guitar setting.

I will never recover from the brutality, where are my nuts they are gone.

its such a MASSIVE wall (and impressive effects in that rig) the WAH ..i dont know WTF he did with that but its killer

it blew me away so much that this time no matter how much beer i had, i am not uploading a shitty looper demo.

its just too good for me to ruin.

Guys, i swear on my nuts

51666 R OCD 57

run it with sin mix 'sin of pride" out of producer pack 4 i think

is very Brutal.

even 51666 R OCD 57 ALONE is brutal

Viva these french maniacs

i really wish i could record it , i am using black outs (jeff loomis 7)

My hat is off to the french manics

FAIR PLAY

These packs are Highly recommended for modern death /thrash

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Just wanted to say: Ash is right again (of course). This is a hell of a pack and the mentioned rig is brutal :evil:

But 2 Kempers, stereo, wall of sound, mimiq pedal ...pfffff....pffff....

I am old school (=true, necro, true, raw, cold, true and true, have I said true?) Black Metal!

I record in MONO (standard tuning, notes played backwards where needed, rusty strings (takes a while until they sound dead enough, but worth waiting for!)).

The only excuse to use stereo is for the song intros. So they sound promising - and than you get stabbed in the back by MONO reality when the track starts!

The looper demos of Ash always sound too good and "produced" for my ugly taste. Sorry Ash - it sounds like a stadium! Aaarg!

Only Eltzejupp is worse: Don't be fooled by the evil sounding name This guy plays FLAWLESS and has a good, perfect, blingbling studio sound. This is not underground anymore - I bet he will sign to a big record label one day! Can someone tell those guys : playing "nice" ruins the atmosphere! I guess they even warm up there hands before playing - no wonder they don't get the cold, thin and disrupted tone needed to please the dark lord. And always too little distortion (because they have cab section activated - big mistake!). No gain - no pain!! Get it? But noone is listening again!

• ha ha!:*

• Thanks a lot man !

The "OCD" profile on the rhythm channel is really a good one.

The pedal (Fulltone OCD V4) belongs to the Henosis Studio, we plugged it on 18v to get more headroom.

I'm not surprised that the profiles sound great with the Seymour Duncan Blackout 7 strings pickups because I did all the guitar profiles using my Ibanez DCM100 (7 strings) which has the Retribution pickup, a SD blackout personnalized for Dino Cazares.

You can hear more combinations on the SoundCloud page :

- 5150 cab & 5150+Hesu cabs

- HESU cab/PR20+57 + 5150 cab/AEA R92)

- 5150 cab/SM 57 + 5150 cab/AEA R92)

Thanks again for the support (and for the Black-Metal maniacs remember I've got a Metal Zone). :evil:

• [UPDATE] The 51666 High Gain Pack has just been updated AGAIN !

This time with these great overdrive/boost pedals :

- the mighty Bulb Overdrive Misha Mansoor & Cor Boost from Pro Tone Pedals,

- the rare Facepunch created by Mike Fortin (Fortin Amplification, Inc.) for Randall Amplifiers,

- the great Wylde overdrive from MXR/ Jim Dunlop Guitar Products.

7 merged and direct profiles have been added to the pack with all the cab combinations.

The update is free for customers and the new ones will get a huge pack of 28 profiles with all the mic and cabs combinations !

• Benighted's guitarist Manu was already using a 51666 profile at Hellfest Open Air Festival 2018.
    This time one from the High Gain Pack. Check out this violent live track ! :evil:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.