updating analogboard firmware

• Hi guys! My Kemper worked perfectly until now. Don't know what to do. It starts to boot but after a few seconds it writes out this : "updating analogboard firmware" 8|
    I waited an hour and it did nothing. I can't use it. This kind of thing never happened before to me. Please help me. ?(
    gila

• Hi guys! My Kemper worked perfectly until now. Don't know what to do. It starts to boot but after a few seconds it writes out this : "updating analogboard firmware" 8|
    I waited an hour and it did nothing. I can't use it. This kind of thing never happened before to me. Please help me. ?(
    gila

contact support.

gila

Hi!
    You could just start by making an intialization of your KPA. The way to do this is holding the System button while turning on your unit until it writes "Initalizing...". This is a reset of your KPA's software, no rigs etc. will be lost.

Use your ears, not your mathematical sense.

• Hi,
    I'm having the same problem.
    If I hold the system button it doesn't help.
    My Kemper used to work two times again, and now has it again.
    Were you able to solve this problem?

I contacted Support as well, but they probably don't work in the weekend. (which I ofcourse understand)

Thanks

gila

Hi Gila,
    Were you able to solve this problem?
    Thanks.

• Hi, no...I really tryed out everything, but nothing happened.... but I was in the period of thomann's 30 day returning warranty, so i sent it back and now I got my second KPA :) :)

• Hi, no...I really tryed out everything, but nothing happened.... but I was in the period of thomann's 30 day returning warranty, so i sent it back and now I got my second KPA :) :)

did you get in touch with kemper support? i'm sure they can help you out.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• I did and they replyed.
    They said I could try to boot from USB and update to version 1.06 like I did, but it doesn't solve the problem.
    I got back to them and they said they'll forward it to the developers.

Problem is I actually should be reamping next week with this unit!
    In two weeks my current client's album will get pressed and I made profiles for this whole album.
    (Luckily I have backups of all these)

Kemper supports last reply was on Monday, I understand that it can take a while, but I really want to figure this out before the end of this week.
    I will either have to send my Kemper back and get a new one or have it solved.

• Please let us know when you have feedback from the support, as it looks like a major issue.

"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

• Got a reply:
    " Dear thomas.van.beeck,

I checked again with the developers and the conclusion is, that
    you are probably facing a hardware issue. So I suggest that you return
    and exchange the unit. Sorry!"

I'm returning the unit :P
    Shit happens!

Thanks for your reply!
    I'm going to send mine back as well to Thomann.
    Did you have to pay yourself for returning this item?
    In my opinion they sold me something that doesn't work. (was actually a B stock)

Did you get a new one quickly?
    I'm going to ask if they can give me a black Kemper instead, looks hardcore! :thumbup:

• yeah! the same here! :) send it back quickly...Thomann was quick and serious as usual...

• Alright, thanks for letting me know.
    I'm trying to get in contact with Thomann from Monday already.
    Still no reply, I don't get it... never took so long!

I sent 4-5 emails already, last one about an hour ago with the question how much emails I have to send to them before they reply.
    I fucking hate this, haha :thumbup:

Yeah, I was actually thinking about that, maybe they just sold me yours as a B-stock.
    I think that would be hilarious, but the unit worked in the beginning, so I doubt it :).
    Anyway: good upportunity to get a black Kemper, I hope they don't bitch about that.
    I really wonder if they'll replace it with another B-stock, Thomann website says this:

A product that is beyond repair is exchanged for a new product.

So a B-stock is not exactly a 'new' product :P
    Figured that out in advance.

• I sent 4-5 emails already, last one about an hour ago with the question how much emails I have to send to them before they reply.
    I fucking hate this, haha :thumbup:

Call them, with e-mail they are a bit slow sometimes

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• "hallo?..."
    "Hello this is Thomas Van Beeck from Belgium... "
    "Ehm, I'm from Limburg" *click*...

That's what you get when you forget to dial two zero's before the phone number :)

I was able to contact Thomann and they're about to make UPS pick it up for me.
    Also asked for the black Kemper, shouldn't be a problem :thumbup: