Boost pedals advice HELP!

• hey all,

i have the KPA remote and have set up some patches that i like but i wanted to ad a boost for lead parts which i did and at first it did exactly what i wanted boosting the volume enough that i would cut through for solos, but since then i have had a play around with the line 6 fh1500 that i run my KPA through and now i have the KPA set back up the boost pedal doesnt bring the volume up as much as it did before? now this maybe be a really stupid question and easily answerable but you will have to excuse me as im primarily a drummer so i am used to just hitting things!

if any one can advise me on the best practice for setting up a boost pedal in the KPA that would be much appreciated!

• there's a few ways to do that. You could:
    Morph the volume (along with most other parameters), set the morph time to 0 & use the rig button on the remote.
    Add Pure Booster to the Effects section, store the effects stomp to a remote Effects button
    Make a whole new Rig for leads, store it along with your rhythm Rig in Performance mode.
    Use any Distortion, Booster, Shaper stomp and turn the volume up in the stomp. Save it to a Remote Effects button.

Probably missing some, but there's a start.

Learn to Swim

• If the patches you set up have some gain to them already then adding a booster won’t give you a volume boost, it just makes more distortion. Increase the signal after the Stack section if this is the case.