Custom Rack Lid Pedalboard for Remote

• Just got my Kemper Powered Rack about a week ago. I wanted to keep as much as possible in as small of a rack as possible.
    I wanted the rack to house not only the Kemper, but also a power conditioner, my wireless, the Remote, and ALL of the cables.
    After a lot of researching all the dimensions and looking through countless pictures I decided a 4U rack was going to work.

I started with this rack case from RoadCasesUSA. I had purchased a pedal board case from them before for my Fractal AX8 and was extremely happy with the quality of case, especially for the price.
    Also picked up this Furman Power Conditioner from Sweetwater.com for keep everything nice and safe.
    Had already bought a short IEC power cable from BTPA.com for my AX8 pedal board that worked perfectly for the rack setup.
    Also in the rack is my Shure wireless I got from Sweetwater.com as well.

I used a foam insulation board I found at Lowes to make the bottom and sides. Took a whiles to get all the measurements right but it worked out perfectly. Used a table saw and a bread knife to makes all the cuts I needed.
    Found a nice piece of soft fabric at a craft store to line everything with and make it look nice. Pretty easy to secure to the foam with some spray adhesive from Home Depot.
    Some Scotch double sided tape holds the wireless securely to the side of the rack.
    Some zip ties and velcro strips keep all my cables nice and secure in the back and still leaves plenty of access to all of the jacks in the back of the Kemper.

Super happy with the end result. Having a cab at home and also the practice spot means only having to carry the 4U rack and my guitar.