[ProfileCrate] Free 78 Modded JMP Pack

• Hmm...how long should it normally take to receive the M5 pack? Bought the Lowman and Match Chief packs (that, btw, are excellent) yesterday and noticed this subscription service. Subscribed immediately but I still haven't received the profiles

• Hmm...how long should it normally take to receive the M5 pack? Bought the Lowman and Match Chief packs (that, btw, are excellent) yesterday and noticed this subscription service. Subscribed immediately but I still haven't received the profiles

Hey Weetm,

PM me if you didn't get them it should only take a minute or two. I can email them to you if you are having trouble.

• Curious what amps you guys would like to see available in the coming months they ProfileCrate.com? Thanks!!

Hello, I've a very special challenge for you, mimic the tone ( I don't care about the amp and gear used ) in this vid, hendrix tone on a super vintage tweed.

I opened a thread about this amp a few years ago, I think this quest is not yet done.

I'm pretty sure your gold ear can lead us in the right profiles , so it's clearly challenging !

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

good luck ;)

• That video is a classic and that tone is amazing. I see the difficulty in capturing that tone being that it was recorded with a cam mic. That will distort our perception and the exact could probably never really be "captured". I would like to hear someone capture the EQ curve and see if they can get close. The reverb is also a part of the tone.

• I think one of the most overlooked parts of Jimi's tone was his choice of string gauge, he would run .010, .013, .015, .026, .032 and .038 :thumbup: Made a big difference for me!

• Hey All,

New 78 Modded JMP Pack is out now for Free.
    PM if you didn't get the email earlier today and are already subscribed.

Check it out...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hey All,

New 78 Modded JMP Pack is out now for Free.
    PM if you didn't get the email earlier today and are already subscribed.

Check it out...

External Content youtu.be

I've only gotten to try this one through the headphones, so far, but daaaaaammmmmnnnnnn! This may be my new favorite Marshall pack. Thanks for sharing these! I'm really happy to see you doing Marshalls now.