Help using pedal for delay control

• I have the Kemper pedalboard plus the EPK 1 connected using the twin TRS cable to ports 1 & 2.

Im using a rig GSR FSR 06 MAB B2, which is a great reverb delay mix sound, however I want to use the pedal to control the delay / reverb amount....

Possible ? :S

No Gain - No Pain.... :D

• Sure can.

You can use your expression for a wah and use the toe switch to activate a boost for example.........

From the Mission web page.

"The Mission EP1-KP connects to the Kemper Profiler or Remote with a single TRS cable for expression, and a single TS cable for the toe switch.
    The switch output may be left unconnected if this function is not required."

• This should be simple, but...

I am using one EP for morph, one for Wah. I am currently morphing pure booster, gain, and delay, but for just one song I want to morph the delay mix using the Wah pedal only (versus having to use both to engage more delay plus add Wah). Anyone know how I would do this with the Remote?

Thanks in advance.

Gary ô¿ô

• This should be simple, but...

I am using one EP for morph, one for Wah. I am currently morphing pure booster, gain, and delay, but for just one song I want to morph the delay mix using the Wah pedal only (versus having to use both to engage more delay plus add Wah). Anyone know how I would do this with the Remote?

Thanks in advance.

Mmm...I found that the remote buttons replicate what the EP pedal does, can they do different actions I wonder ?

No Gain - No Pain.... :D

• I use my buttons to morph and have never tried morphing with a pedal ....... my wah is set as one of my stomps.... my Mission is set volume to wah and either use an upper button for an optional wah stomp or have it always on and have my wah off at heel position.

I think you may be able to accomplish your task without using an expression pedal if I understand your question.

• My Wah is set up similarly, but I want the delay mix to increase as I USE the Wah immediately, not after hitting another stomp first. I don't see how to do my task other than to have the 2 different "presets" side by side, no morphing, just set up with delay and Wah on the 2nd, the first one without these. Hmm... not ideal at all.

Gary ô¿ô