JTM Profiles - Heavy Tones Bundle 2 - Josh Middleton

• Hey guys,

I've just launched the new JTM Profiles - Heavy Tones Bundle 2
    Hands down the best profiles I've made.
    82 unique profiles. Seeking to recreate tones from 5150, EVH 5150 III 50w, Mesa Dual Rec, Diezel VH4, Laney GH100L, EVH LB 1 and the Krankenstein.
    I've also included a handful of bass profiles as well.

Every profile is unique meaning that the profiles don't share the same amp settings, cab/mic placement or boost pedal etc. This opens up a huge range of different combinations.

http://www.joshmiddleton.com/shop/

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Really nice pack! Sounds massive with Fishman Fluence modern 6 and 7 strings.
    I think some info about cab/mic placement and pedals used in the profiles would be great.
    Better than pack 1 (my modest opinion)
    A nobrainer pack for metalheads :thumbup:
    Cheers!

• Thanks. I'll be uploading some more videos of the tones over the next few weeks.
    Also replicating some famous tones etc

Don't forget the almighty Iron Maiden ;)

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• Really nice pack! Sounds massive with Fishman Fluence modern 6 and 7 strings.
    I think some info about cab/mic placement and pedals used in the profiles would be great.
    Better than pack 1 (my modest opinion)
    A nobrainer pack for metalheads :thumbup:
    Cheers!

Thanks! Cabs include Mesa oversized 4x12. Early 2000s so it has the old UK made V30s. Having been able to do a shoot out, there really is a noticeable difference. Marshall 1960TV and an Orange 4x12. The Marshall 1960TV has a lot of similarities to the oversized Mesas in terms of the smooth high end.
    Boosts include Maxon od808, Horizon Devices Precision Drive, Kartakour Warmer and the VFE Focus pedal.
    Mostly just a single 57 for cabs. Most of my favourite porudcers (Andy Sneap, Colin Richardson etc) usually favour the 57. The mic positions vary. 82 unique profiles so the amp settings and mic placements vary. Having the mic an inch away from the grill is best. I'll try and find some of the old pictures Andy Sneap posted on his forum back in the day.

The tone at 3:36 in the video is mimicking that kind of Andy Sneap rectifier tone he got for Testament on The Gathering and First Strike Still Deadly. It's a deliberate nod to the song 'Three Days In Darkness'

• Here are all of the tones in the pack demoed

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Josh i gotta admit, after testing some of this, i dont even recognize the first pack man.
    This pack wins hand down as the best work you have done.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Thanks! I completely agree.

Here's a Hetfield / Metallica inspired tone using a Diezel VH4 profile.

• Sounds great Josh! Which profiles did you use for the clip?

kemper rack with remote
    mackie thump12
    1998 gibson sg
    2010 gibson silverburst les paul studio
    2015 ibanez rgib6 iron label baritone

• Sounds great Josh! Which profiles did you use for the clip?

I think that was Diezel Channel 4 profile 1.

Here are a few other tones
    Killswitch Engage and Pantera

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier multi watt and Peavey 5150 respectively.

For sample profiles send me a PM