JTM Profiles - Heavy Tones Bundle 2 - Josh Middleton

• Well I also never reach the same sound with any profile. Eg the free Roadking Profiles of Guido Bungenstock that sounded outstanding in the profiling video sounded extremely different on my Kemper (bassy, muffled and spongy). So what is the trick?! I do not know. The same I experienced with the JTM Profiles. They sounded modest in my recordings and with such scooped sound I can never think of playing live and apart from being heard. So there must be some magic in the house. I think they sound better with my EMG81 compared to my Harry Häussel PUs that are amazing and my all-time favorites. Still married with a mid-boosting Studio-EQ in stomp X with a free Rectifier profile from TMS. I then also bought the TMS rectifier pack and was disappointed that I haven‘t even found the profile I love so much. So where did that come from ;0? Aliens…

Oh, so we do sth wrong or the tranferability of the profiles sucks. JMT profiles in his videos sounded incredibly good. I bought kemper paying a load of money to reach sounds like his, even with more tweaking that I would expect to. Otherwise it doesnt deserves its money.

Edited once, last by silkof ().

• Guys why when I press the Cabinet button as in Middleton's video I dont find the cabs of his profiles? I can find 288 cabs in my kemper but none is from the Heavy Bundle 2 as in Middleton's video...how is that possible?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Do you mean when you want to swap cabs on profiles? :wacko: Of course they must be there. Otherwise all the profiles would be DI. Do you have set the kemper from rigs instead of presets under the soft button cabs?

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• GearJocke yes this is what I mean. I switched from presets to rigs but I see only cabs from other sources (not middleton's pack). I find only 1 of middleton's cab and it's from one of his profiles which I tweaked a bit and saved it with a slightly different name. I cant find none of the other, not even those that are loaded automatically to his profiles. When I go to cabs -> rigs and use the browse knob there are 288 cabs and only 1 is middleton's, the one I tweaked...? How can it be possible profiles to have the cabs loaded on them but I cant find them in the rigs list?

When I extracted middleton's pack there were 2 lists of files with the same name and extension but different size. Is it possible that one list is only the cabs of the presets but I didnt load it?

Edited once, last by silkof ().

• Ok I found out that I should import all the profiles to "My profiler" in rig manager in order to be able to see the cabs. If I have them in Local Library the cabs are not available for selection from the kemper.

• Hello guys this is the 2nd song of my new album Death Construction. For the album I used JMT 2 profiles but I had to tweak them very very much to get a decent result. The profiles are not even close to JMT's promo videos.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.