Cab Management with Rig Manager and the Unofficial KPA Editor

• Hi everyone,

The latest version (v1.20) of the unofficial KPA Editor by Damian Greda has added an 'Inverse Cab Lock' feature which allows for quicly locking everything in the Kemper except for the cab.
    In conjunction wih the Offical Rig Manager, one can simply select an existing Rig in the Rig Manager, activate the Inverse Cab Lock in the Editor and peruse through the cabs in the Rig Manager (including those in the Rig Exchange!

Full featured overview of version 1.20

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Direct link to how I accomplish 'pseudo' Cab Management (with imported IR's and Studio Profiles!)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thank you Damian!

• Version 1.32:

• I've tried to explain in part 3 of the series how i use the inverse cab function in Toast ME and have created a separate folder in Rig Manager containing rigs with all my favorite cabs so I'm able to quickly test out cabs...

Check out part 3:

External Content youtu.be

Kind Regards,
    Tijl

• I've tried to explain in part 3 of the series how i use the inverse cab function in Toast ME and have created a separate folder in Rig Manager containing rigs with all my favorite cabs so I'm able to quickly test out cabs...

Check out part 3:

External Content youtu.be

Kind Regards,
    Tijl

It would be really handy to be able to pull out ALL cabs from profiles on your KPA and what you have saved in rig manager so you can save then to a folder as you suggest (a real great way to test amp profiles with different cabs). Great tutorials by the way @tijlcarrein :thumbup:

• Ah, so you can only test out cabs that are in an existing profile. That means I would have to create a profile for each and every cab IR I own...doubt I will get around to doing that...haha

• Ah, so you can only test out cabs that are in an existing profile. That means I would have to create a profile for each and every cab IR I own...doubt I will get around to doing that...haha

True, but then again, I've made a fine selection beforehand using an IR loader. Works great to get a set of super usable cabs... The trees and the forrest... Kind Regards

• I have collected about 20 favourite CAB's as preset in the KPA.
    I hope for an early preset management. ;)

450 here. Scroll, scroll, scroll ;) i am too lazy to delete them one by one. Finally I use also 5 to 10 cabs. So I placed them in front ( pos 1 to 10) by giving a name started with an A.

• 450 here. Scroll, scroll, scroll

I also have several hundred on the PC. (IR's or already converted).

I will only deal with it when it is possible with a reasonable effort.
    Until then, I'm saving the browse button rotating orgies and spent some more recovery rests for this button with the TME program.. :)

BTW: If you make a back up m then unrar after renaming to .rar .
    Maybe you could delete all cabs at once (but do not delete the directory CAB ) then compress and rename back again.

• I also have several hundred on the PC. (IR's or already converted).
    I will only deal with it when it is possible with a reasonable effort.
    Until then, I'm saving the browse button rotating orgies and spent some more recovery rests for this button with the TME program.. :)

BTW: If you make a back up m then unrar after renaming to .rar .
    Maybe you could delete all cabs at once (but do not delete the directory CAB ) then compress and rename back again.

Yes I know Harry but my whish is: Open an ir folder in rm, called my cabs on my profiler and deal with them. Simple right?

I dont know why this could be implemented in a tool like rm. Requested so many times......
    Must be very difficult to program this add on.

• I dont know why this could be implemented in a tool like rm

I don't know how hard it is.
    But I could imagine that a bigger solution is under construction and it doesn't make much sense anymore to inflate the RM.

It may be that here a wish is father of thought but to me it seems more meaningful.