Stutter/Glitch Effect For RHCP Tune

• Our band recently added Dark Necessities by Red Hot Chili Peppers to our set list. Cool tune. There is a cool stutter/glitch effect which occurs throughout. You can hear it first at the 1:13s mark into the video below.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There is also a a tutorial by someone using a Boss DD3, but I wasn't able to duplicate his settings in the KPA.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anyone have any luck achieving this sound in their KPA, and want to share your settings?

FWIW, I also have an Eventide H9, gonna give that a shot tonight.

• Pedal controlling a short delay -

The way to get it to work would be to make the pedal control the mix and feedback from 0% to 100% simultaneously using the morph functionality should make this trivial to do.

• Thanks for the idea, I'll give it a try.

Pedal controlling a short delay -

The way to get it to work would be to make the pedal control the mix and feedback from 0% to 100% simultaneously using the morph functionality should make this trivial to do.