Profile In Performance Mode Won't Change

• I'm creating a performance using one of MBritts profiles (Matchless SC30 BC6 12AX7) and cannot get changes to the Delay to change.

When played in Browser mode the delay is good, but I'm trying to change it. Still in Browser mode, the changes I make work fine, are saved, can be re-called and re-used with the changes. But, when I copy and paste this profile to a Performance slot, the delay reverts to something totally different - and unacceptable. This happens with both the original profile and the new profile I created with the changed delay settings. No matter what I do, any changes I make, the Performance profile keeps the same unacceptable delay module.

I've tried creating new Performance slots, overwriting old performances, copy and pasting delay setting from another perfomance, just about anything I can think of.

This has not happened to other performance and profiles I've created, or at least the few I've used so far. I create and use the Performance mode extensively, understand how it works, never had this issue.

I'm using the Beta OS, version 5.5.0.1334B. Is this a bug in the new OS? Bug in the profile, something different?

• Thanks, but the lock was not engaged. I updated RM to the recent Beta version and the issue seems to have disappeared. Perhaps my older version of RM was corrupted? Dunno. I'll keep checking.