Not happy with the basic eq. Need presence range 3k, treble range 1.5k and mid range 500k.

• Have you tried the Studio EQ effect in slot X?

Yes! that is good and it works but i dont see the purpose of having the realtime control knnobs for bass midle treble and presence in the front panel at all, I never use it because the frequency is wrong for my ears.I think it would be a easy upgrade for the Kemper team to implement an option for this.

• I absolutely understand. The basic eq on the front is passive and for minor adjustments although sometimes it's good to crank the mids on some profiles.

I think it would cool if the eq block could be switched out for the studio or graphic eq and save a block. It would also put It after the preamp but before the cab

• I absolutely understand. The basic eq on the front is passive and for minor adjustments although sometimes it's good to crank the mids on some profiles.

I think it would cool if the eq block could be switched out for the studio or graphic eq and save a block. It would also put It after the preamp but before the cab

Yes exactly! The feel of a real amp when tweaking the knobs in the front panel, and saving a block for other FX. I been playing the Carvin X-100 lately and I wish the Profiler eq behave more like this.

• Considering that it's an add on and not the actual amp eq , you'd think kemper could add parametric functions as a deeper layer
    but still shows up as TMB so if you never go there it doesn't matter and if you want to tweek , you just may learn what eq you really like
    Before people see the Emperor's new clothes , kemper could do a bit better for the money!

• The last thing you can do is change that basic amp style eq now it is embedded into so many people patches that are relied upon. Surely if you cannot get a tone with 8 fx slots and all the other parameters in the Kemper, it would be worth looking for a better profile.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• you're getting ONE basic eq for every amp type not the eq that is particular to any specific amp , so
    as I say they could leave it alone for those who don't want to know, or since it's essentially a post amp eq anyway
    add some parameters on a deeper layer, that one may never see. This might be easier if they ever come out with a
    Editor software

• I totally agree with the need to have a better EQ without using a stomp.
    It could be a new layer on the "EQ" page which would allow you to choose between the basic eq we all have now and the studio eq (with maybe more than only two range) - the graphic eq, in my opinion, is some kind of effet, especially if the studio eq gets more frequency range.
    Shouldn't be too hard to do and it would very be useful to refine some profiles without loosing a stomp...