Any profiles with the Celestion G12H 55hz cab?

• In the Rig Reference List on our web page you can search all Factory Rigs for amp types, cab types, speaker types ... e. g. "G12H".

All Studio and Merged Profiles include both an amplifier and a cabinet component, which you can use separately. So, if you for example find a Profile of an Vox AC 30 amplifier with built in combo speaker, you could take that speaker and combine it with any other amp.

It is also possible to transform cabinet impulse responses into Profiler compatible Cabinet Presets. You can download an use the Cab Maker utility for that purpose.

• While I'm don't think you can create a profile of just a cab, you can share just the cab portion of the rig as presets, if that is what you were asking. You can load them into the Kemper just as you would Rigs. For example the free cabs by TillS (some with G12H30 in them) seem to be well liked by the community.

• In the Rig Reference List on our web page you can search all Factory Rigs for amp types, cab types, speaker types ... e. g. "G12H".

This is what i needed, thanks!

While I'm don't think you can create a profile of just a cab, you can share just the cab portion of the rig as presets, if that is what you were asking. You can load them into the Kemper just as you would Rigs. For example the free cabs by TillS (some with G12H30 in them) seem to be well liked by the community.

So are the TillS still Kemper profiles or are they more like 3rd party impulse responses that are used with Torpedo Live?

• They are cabinet presets that you load into the Kemper. If you hold the cabinet button you should get selection tabs to show cabs from the rigs and cabs from presets. That is how you would select/change the cabinet.

• Yes, they are Kemper profiles, but without an amp, so you will need to combine the cab with another profile as Joptunes said. You can't use these with something that uses IRs, those are different. With the Cabmaker you can convert IRs to Kemper-cabs, but not the other way around.