Kemper - Alternative stereo (mono) output

• I might not understand your question. There are no Performances in Browser Mode. You can assign 128 Program Changes to 128 Rigs in your Browse Pool and load these via MIDI. If the assigned MIDI PC# is received, the Rig gets loaded independent of View and Sort by. However, I think Performance Mode is the better choice.

I suggest you read the chapter MIDI in the Main Manual which explains, what can be controlled remotly in Browser Mode and in Performance Mode in great detail.

Yes, I know that, I ask if it is possible to "change" PERFORMANCE in some way, just like the "Performance UP" and "Performance Down" buttons on Kemper Profiler Stage (but these can only be stepped up or down But if there is no way to switch from Performance 1 to Performance 100, for example.

Ano, to viem, ja sa pýtam, či nie je možné nejako "skokom" meniť PERFORMANCE". Proste tak ako je na Kemper Profiler Stage Tlačidlo "Performance UP" a "Performance Down" (týmito však je možné prechádzať len krokom nahor alebo nadol, alebo ho podržať. Ale či nie je možnosť prepnúť napr. Z Performance 1 na Performance 100.

• It's all in that MIDI chapter in the manual.

You can use MIDI control change #47 with a value n to preload a particular Performance n in pending mode. A control change # 50-54 needs to follow to load then one of the five Slots of that Performance.

Or you send a fully qualified address including MIDI bank select LSB plus program change to load any of the 625 Slots in Performance Mode. With that you could jump from Performance 1 Slot 1 to Performance 125 Slot 5, if you want.

It's all in that manual chapter.

• Yes, I've already got it, I write about it :)

http://mojagitara.com/kps-zmen…performance-modence-mode/

• My question: Is it possible to define Transposition on any of the foot switches (ideal for me on TAP or LOOPER)? In practice, I would play normally and if necessary, I would just press the appropriate button and the guitar would tune or tune according to the set parameter. I know it is possible to set it not only in pitch but also in rig - transpose, but here I would have to write a new whole sound. this way I could use all the sounds and transpose them as needed.

Moja otázka: Je možné na niektorý z nožných spínačov (ideálne pre mňa na TAP aleboLOOPER) zadefinovať Transpozíciu? V praxi by som hral normálne a v prípade potreby by som stačil príslušné tlačidlo a gitara by sa podladila alebo nadladila podľa nastaveného parametru. Viem, že je to možné nastaviť nielen efektom "pitch" ale aj v rig - transpose, ale tu by som musel zapísať nový celý zvuk. takto by som mohol využívať všetky zvuky a podľa potreby ich transponovať.

• You could for example place the Transpose effect in Module C and dedicate the Looper button to toggle Module C on and off. To customize the Looper button use the function Button Assignments on page Remote Settings within System Settings.

• You could for example place the Transpose effect in Module C and dedicate the Looper button to toggle Module C on and off. To customize the Looper button use the function Button Assignments on page Remote Settings within System Settings.

Thank you for the info, but I know this. My point is that I do not have to occupy any controls I to IIII. and not a switch, this one is designed for HARMONY.

To explain the situation: I have already assigned effects and their positions and if I wanted to use somewhere (for example, for module "C" transposition, I would have to "throw" another effect from there. :(

Ďakujem za info, ale toto poznám. Mne ide o to, aby som nemusel obsadzovať žiaden ovládací prvok I. až IIII. a ani switch, ten mám takto určený pre HARMONY.

Aby som vysvetlil situáciu: Už mám zadelené efekty aj ich pozície a ak by som chcel použiť niekde (napríklad na modul "C" transpoze, musel by som "vyhodiť" odtiaľ iný efekt. :(

• I wanted to ask about this problem: In the new Rig Managers in the OUT section there is the option to set both Main output and monitor output independently. I would like to use it for two independent stereo output (guitar and ukulele) and it occurred to me that how can I set Main OUT to 12 dB and Monitor OUT to - infinity or vice versa, so maybe it should be somehow stored? or?

Simply, I would like the rig used on the guitar to set Main OUT to 12 dB and Monitor OUT to - infinity and rigi ukulele vice versa: Main OUT to - infinity and Monitor OUT to 12 dB.

now it is just whether it can somehow tie to each rig independently ???

http://mojagitara.com/kemper-profiler-out-sekcia/

Chcel som sa spýtať na tento problém: V novom Rig Managery v OUT sekciije možnosť nastaviť Main output aj monitor output nezávisle. Chcel by som to využiť pre dva nezávislé stereo výstupy (gitara a ukulele) a napadlo ma, že tak ako si viem nastaviť Main OUT na 12 dB a Monitor OUT na - nekonečno alebo naopak, tak by sa to asi malo dať aj nejako uložiť? či?
    Jednoducho, chcel by som rigy využívané na gitaru nastaviť Main OUT na 12 dB a Monitor OUT na - nekonečno a pre rigi ukulele naopak: Main OUT na - nekonečno a Monitor OUT na 12 dB. teraz ide len o to, či sa to dá nejako naviazať na každý rig nezávisle???

http://mojagitara.com/kemper-profiler-out-sekcia/

• Hi, I would like an effect where I can change the pitch through MORPH, for example: the default setting is 0 and in the Expr max. the pedal would be an octave up. The whole thing could be tuned smoothly through the MORPH pedal. Which effect in Kempery can I achieve? Well thank you...

Ahoj, potreboval by som efekt, kde môžem cez MORPH meniť výšku tónu, napr: základné nastavenie je 0 a v maxime Expr. pedálu by bolo oktáva hore. Celé by to šlo plynule prelaďovať cez MORPH pedal. Ktorým efektom v Kempery to dosielahnem? Ďakujem...

• Pitch pedal works like the Digitech Whammy pedal. Is that what you are looking for?

Yes, I've already figured out how to do it. It is not enough to choose a PEDAL PITCH but it is also necessary to define in the "PEDALS" section one for "PEDAL PITCH". But thanks for the advice :)

Ano, už som zistil ako na to. Ono nestačí si vybrať PEDAL PITCH ale treba aj nadefinovať v sekcii "PEDALS" jeden pre "PEDAL PITCH". Ale díky za radu :)

• I have a question: is it possible to control the switching between BROWSER and PERFORMANCE mode?

Any MIDI command? Or other than manually pressing the corresponding button?

Mám dotaz: je možné nožne ovládať prepínanie medzi BROWSER a PERFORMANCE mode?

Nejaký MIDI príkaz? Alebo inak než ručným stlačením príslušného tlačidla?