Kemper - Alternative stereo (mono) output

• I apologize in advance for my English - I write it in a translator.Hello, I needed to advise:I have Kemper Profiler Rack and I use it to do a custom made tool (electric guitar + electro-acoustic ukulele in one).In the guitar, I have the idea that one switch selects which tool is currently playing. There's one cable at the entrance to Kempra. However, ideally, I would need to divide the outputs so that I guitar and ukulele Rigas point out separately.With Line6 HELIX, Loop also be included at the end of the rigu-chain and the necessary patches for the ukulele to point to AUX-1 and AUX-2 as optional outputs (stereo output for ukulele).At Kempery, I have come to a single thing so far, and that is the appointment of ef. loops behind the "X" module and pull the signal in mono mode for that ukulele. This is a solution, but:1 / the loop (at least I think) can not be classified as reverb2 / it's mono and I would like stereo.I will be happy for any advice ... marianguitar http://www.mojagitara.com
    http://mojagitara.com/category…paratura/kemper-profiler/

In Slovak:

Ahojte, potreboval by som poradiť:
    Mám Kemper Profiler Rack a používam ho k takému na zákazku robenému nástroju (elektrická gitara + elektro-akustické ukulele v jednom).
    V gitare to mám vymyslené tak, že jeden prepínač mi volí ktorý nástroj aktuálne hrá. Na vstup Kempra teda ide jeden kábel. Avšak ideálne by som potreboval nejako rozdeliť (nastaviť) výstupy tak aby som gitarové a ukulele Rigy nasmeroval von samostatne.
    Pri Line6 HELIX sa dalo ef. loop zaradiť aj úplne na konci rigu - reťazca a potrebné patche pre ukulele nasmerovať na AUX-1 a AUX-2 ako voliteľné výstupy (stereo výstup pre ukulele).
    Pri Kempery som zatiaľ došiel na jedinú vec a to je zaradenie ef. slučky za modul "X" a v mono mode vytiahnuť signál pre to ukulele. To je síce riešenie, ale:
    1/ nedá sa ten loop (aspoň myslím) zaradiť až za reverb
    2/ je to mono a chcel by som stereo.
    Budem rád za každú radu... MARIANGUITAR

• Inside the output set up is global and cannot be switched Rig-wise. The loop effects can be switched Rig-wise, but the Send is mono.

I see no other solution than a stereo switcher which can be controlled via MIDI like for example the Lehle D.Loop SGOS. You could feed a stereo signal from the Profiler's Main Outputs or Monitor Out/Direct Out configured as "Monitor Stereo" (new feature since 5.5.0) into that switch. Then working in Performance Mode you could send the appropriate MIDI program change by Slot in order to activate the appropriate output of that switcher.

• Well, if I wanted to cut at least on MONO and I would use the effect loop on DIRECT OUT if I do not return from the signal to Kempra, then I would have the respective RIG play through DIRECT OUT MONO with the fact that the signal in this set RIG no longer going to the main line / XLR outputs ???

In Slovak:Dobre, tak ak by som to chcel vyriašiť aspoň na MONO a použil by som efektovú slučku na DIRECT OUT,ak sa nevrátim zo signálom do Kempra, potom by mi mal príslušný RIG hrať cez DIRECT OUT MONO s tým, že signál v takto nastavenom RIGu už neprejde na hlavné line/XLR výstupy???

• I have a problem:

After turning on the Kemper Profiler Stage today, I noticed after a while that I had Master Volume fully = 0 dB but when I turn Master Volume, nothing changes as if it were locked? Can Master volume be locked? And if so, where do I unblock it? What exactly is the procedure please? Respectively. Can't it be a SW glitch?

• I have a problem:

After turning on the Kemper Profiler Stage today, I noticed after a while that I had Master Volume fully = 0 dB but when I turn Master Volume, nothing changes as if it were locked? Can Master volume be locked? And if so, where do I unblock it? What exactly is the procedure please? Respectively. Can't it be a SW glitch?

I did a "Global reset" and the volume went up as it should. I just had to reset all the parameters in the SYSTEM again :(

But I would very much like to give advice on this:

Every time I turn off the Kemper Profiler Stage, when I turn it on, it writes to me that SETUP DATE and TIME ERROR and when I look at the date and time settings, there is 1.1.2010 and not the time and date I set there last time . Do you know where the problem could be ???

• I have a question:

the Power cable has to carry such a box (about 10 cm before the outlet to the campground.)

The cable is unnecessarily long, can someone shorten - question:

if you want to shorten this part, where is the box, you mind? what is this black box?

• I have such a specific question. Would it be possible to solve switching the Key parameter in Harmonizers over MIDI? The idea is that only commands to change the scale parameter would be sent. Does anyone know how to do this? What NRPR resp. CC use? Is there a table somewhere on the Kemper site - how to do it?

Mám takú špecifickú otázku. Bolo by možné vyriešiť prepínanie parametru Key v Harmonizery cez MIDI? Predstava je taká, že by sa posielali len povely pre zmenu parametru stupnice. Nevie mi niekto poradiť, ako by sa to dalo urobiť? Aké NRPR resp. CC použiť? Nie je niekde na stránke Kemper tabuľka - pomôcka ako na to?

• I have a question: At Kemper's website https://www.kemper-amps.com/profiler/overview, there are three LOOP options: mono stereo and distortion. I don't know how to get me to go to send effect loop stereo. I just want to send a stereo signal out through the effect loop. Can you advise me? * * *
    Mám otázku: Na stránke Kemper
    https://www.kemper-amps.com/profiler/overview píšu, že sú tri možnosti LOOP: mono stereo a distortion. Neviam ako dosiahnuť, aby som išiel na send effect loop stereo. Proste chcem von cez effect loop poslať stereo signál. Poradíte mi?

• I have a question: At Kemper's website https://www.kemper-amps.com/profiler/overview, there are three LOOP options: mono stereo and distortion. I don't know how to get me to go to send effect loop stereo. I just want to send a stereo signal out through the effect loop. Can you advise me? * * *
    Mám otázku: Na stránke Kemper
    https://www.kemper-amps.com/profiler/overview píšu, že sú tri možnosti LOOP: mono stereo a distortion. Neviam ako dosiahnuť, aby som išiel na send effect loop stereo. Proste chcem von cez effect loop poslať stereo signál. Poradíte mi?

The Profiler only has a mono send regardless of the loop option that you choose. Only the return is stereo in the Stereo FX loop.

• I have such a specific question. Would it be possible to solve switching the Key parameter in Harmonizers over MIDI? The idea is that only commands to change the scale parameter would be sent. Does anyone know how to do this? What NRPR resp. CC use? Is there a table somewhere on the Kemper site - how to do it?

Key is available via NRPN. Please consult the MIDI Parameter Documentation available on the KEMPER download page under User Manuals.

• I have a request. I use Kemper on a special guitar where one fingerboard is an electric guitar and the other one is a ukulele with a piezzo pickup. Sounds on el. the guitars are cool but I can't create or find a sound that is closest to the acoustic or piezzo electric ukulele sound. if you give me some types where to download and try such sounds, or how to create this best (on which STACK or speaker or directly. Thank you ...

Mám prosbu. Kemper používam na špeciálnu gitaru, kde jeden hmatník je elektrická gitara a druhý hmatník je ukulele s piezzo snímačom. Zvuky na el. gitaru sú v pohode ale nedarí sa mi vytvoriť, respektive najsť vhodný zvuk, ktorý by bol najbližšie akustickému alebo piezzo elektrickému zvuku ukulele. mrád ak mi dáte nejaké typi, kde si takéto zvuky stiahnuť a vyskúšať, alebo ako toto najlepšie vytvoriiť (na akom STACKu resp. reproboxe, či napriamo. Ďakujem...

• A question for MIDI proficient: Is it possible, in Browse mode, to switch rigids using Program Change to switch MIDI reports? The idea: press PC1 to switch 1 performance, press PC32 and switch 32 performance, ie analogously. The prospect would be to switch performances (not rig) and in the performance I have 5 slots - presets.

• Otazka pre zdatných v MIDI: Dá sa tak ako je v Browse mode prepínanie rigov pomocou Program Change prepínať aj zostavy (performance) cez MIDI? Predstava: stlačím PC1 a prepne sa 1 performance, stlačím PC32 a prepne sa 32 performance, čiže analogicky. Výhada by bola, že prepnem performace (nie rig) a v performance mám k dispozícii 5 slotov - presetov.
  • I might not understand your question. There are no Performances in Browser Mode. You can assign 128 Program Changes to 128 Rigs in your Browse Pool and load these via MIDI. If the assigned MIDI PC# is received, the Rig gets loaded independent of View and Sort by. However, I think Performance Mode is the better choice.

I suggest you read the chapter MIDI in the Main Manual which explains, what can be controlled remotly in Browser Mode and in Performance Mode in great detail.