Browsing "Snapshots" Easily?

• Is there an easy way to do this?

With all of the amazing profiles - I have just quite the combination of "snapshots" that are going to be my main tones.

However, to browse the Snapshots I have to push "RIG" first and then "Browse Snapshots".

...then I select a snapshot and load --- but the problem is that in order to get to another snapshot you have to repeat this process again...

Push Rig, hit Browse Snapshots, repeat....etc.

Is there any easy way to get "Browse Snapshots" on the main AMP screen on the Browser??? It looks like there is an empty softkey next to "Store Snapshot".

Any advice out there?

Thanks!!
    JEL

• Luntho is correct, just assign the "Quick" button to browse rigs. That's what I do and it works great.

• Thanks for feedback, I would love to know how to use the "QUICK" button to browse the Snapshots.

I have tried to assign this - but have been unsuccessful. Digital idiot here ?(

Can someone please walk me through exactly how to assign the QUICK button to browse the Snapshots?

HUGE help here!

Thanks,
    JEL

• I haven't tried it but according to the manual it's supposed to be assignable to whatever you want. maybe it's not implemented yet, like the undo/redo? aaah, just read the earlier post by bman...guided tour please, bman ?(

• With a bit of trial and error......here is how you do it!!!!! VERY COOL -----

1. Hit the SYSTEM button
    2. Look in the bottom left of display, there is "Quick Function" text --- but here is the catch:
    3. Now use the 2nd knob (which is actually right under the "Quick Function" text in the display.
    4. Turn this knob until you hit it read "SNAPSHOT BROWSER". You will also see "Version Information", which is the default and "Midi Settings". Stop at "SNAPSHOT BROWSER".
    5. You are now done. The Quick Button now brings up your Snapshot Menu!

This just saved me A LOT OF TIME in the studio.

I hope it works for everyone....

Stay frosty,
    JEL

• Thanks Jel.... this is just what I needed...just like a favorites button... 8|

Leg em down and yackem smackem