STL Tones: Massive Lasse Lammert Pack Out Now

• yup...it's been 8 years and a lot of firmware revisions since my last (much smaller) pac.
    Despite the demand I've been reluctant to do another pack.....
    Well, no more....here's a massive pack with 85 profiles, including high gain rhythm, lead, crunch, clean and bass tones fpr various styles

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah it's really a massive pack! Covers a wide range of metal madness and beyond. What is damned cool with this pack: You get fitting names of the rigs, good information in Rig Manager and a very nice info sheet. You get kind of signature sounds, wide range of genres covered AND great representation of some of the best amps / cabs combinations. This all in one pack for a more than fair price! You guys know I have almost every pack out there in Kemperworld - but this one goes right in pole position, perfect studio tool... but just my 2 cents.

@ashtweth this pack slays a lot of "good stuff", believe it...

• After playing a few shows with some of the sounds from Lasse Lammert pack I can say I am really satisfied. :D
    I've got some more STL packs but I don't use them really often, most of the time if I need some creative sounds for studio FX or something like that but this pack is really versatile also for playing live. Most of the sounds are going in the hard 'n' heavy direction but the gain knob is your friend if you need them a little bit bluesy but you can find a handful of nice low gain and also clean profiles. There are also some bass profiles in this pack which I didn't checked out at the moment but if they are going in the same quality direction than they should open some doors for good fitting bass sound.
    The sounds have a style and I like it.

• Really great pack
    Im trying to get an Adam Jones (tone)
    Have been using 15. Smack Attack with the mesa cab ir that came with your vh4 channel 4 profile that you sold on ebay.
    There is another profile floating around on rig exchange, ch3vh4tool direct profile
    Is this really your profile?
    The gain is set at 4.8
    To your ears is Adam Jones that low in gain.
    Im getting good results with smack attach with gain down to 4.8 but with boss eq pedal boosted by 1-3db

But was hoping to get your opinion using your profiles. Do you remember the settings used to create smack attack profile.

Thanks and keep up the good work

• Oops, wish I had seen this before I necro-bumped that other thread. I got this pack today, it's really great! Tonez for days. For anyone concerned about the price of STL packs. Yes, they are expensive compared to most else out there, and a lot of them can be hit-or-miss depending on your taste of course, but I think the packs are generally very consistent with their quality and vision.

That said, this pack really sticks out to me as far as hi-gain sounds. The Bendeth/Crummet/Benson packs are very hard to beat for mix-ready tones for any style of rock/pop. But most of STL's other producer/artist packs seem to be aimed toward metal/similar, and I think they're not nearly as good as this pack is. Well done!

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Seemed to me that Lasse had a variety of "metal flavors" in his head when he did the free pack, thankfully the BS with the one profile is over and now he is utilizing the capacity and making many rigs and sounds, well shit man, i could die happy with just a few of these especially the NWOBH rig, i have that on one kemper and a JVM on the second kemper, full , saturated and definition. That rig is very dynamic also.

Any ways this pack seemed like Lasse could release the kraken, let out as much as he wanted.. i went straight to;
    17 Haditoxin, nearly blew my ass off ,clicked it just randomly and WTF that for the first rig was heavy LOL

But to me the best variety i got was with

NWOBH
    Chunky Brit (sounds killer on my 9 string , passive pick ups)
    Russian motor boat (i used that with a fuzz rig, made a really good heavy sludge sound)
    Canuk
    the core
    get the hornes

Love the fender clean sounds, and i got a good crunch rig, (got many performances so i am happy), so really , to me aside from the Kris STL pack, i got the most usable tones out of Lasse's pack.

Not saying the others are not worth it dam it, i use tones out of all my STL packs.
    But F it, Lasse's had the most variety for me since i am a metal head and it was decent quality.
    Look just lots of different metal flavors and has some good cleans and crunch sounds (i was using actives and passives)

Just saying this if any one runs 2 kempers like me , i am finding Josh M's stuff back to back with Lasse's stuff unique.
    Josh M made a great pack and i use it with this pack, i would be surprised if any one did not find more than one usable tone out of Lasse's Pack.

Now i have less crap to talk and beer to drink
    Good job STL/Lasse.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 2 times, last by ashtweth ().